The Chat Room!! #2

• 4 weeks later...

The chatters are their own worst enemies. One minute they get tired of seeing the same returnees doing less and less each time they reappear. They ask RLC to bring in new first-timers. Then they bring up names of possible returnees. They threaten to cancel or renew. Can't help but laugh at all their comments, speculation, adoration and over analyzing of tenants. RLC is happy making tons of money while offering garbage. Chatters continue to pay and watch the garbage. Tenants enjoy the easy money for doing nothing. Sounds to me that everyone connected to or with RLC are winners. So funny - I crack myself up sometimes - hahaha. Gotta give the chatters credit though - they are all likeminded and walk their same talk. 

18 minutes ago, Scorpio 2.2 said:

Talk about being desperate. Trying to record and translate what's being said. WTF. 

Little advice girls. Don't say where you are going. 🤣

Not much happening for a visual voyeur so now they want to be audio voyeurs. Perhaps the Barca dames will need the cone of silence 

Cone Of Silence Talking GIF - Cone Of Silence Talking Meeting GIFs Cone Of Silence Private Conversation GIF - Cone Of Silence Private Conversation Science GIFs