The Chat Room!! #2

I think the chatters will have a mouthful to talk about now with the added changes but let's see how long it takes before they bash RLC and the tenants. Is RLC trying to provide a little of something for everyone or will it end up being nothing for anybody? Time will tell. CC is mostly about Leora while xc is mostly about Barca. Nothing said about Linda & Tibor lately - will they soon find the exit, stage right - lol. This is like a jolt of caffeine or shot of good whiskey to get the heart racing but will the excitement soon wear off. For now, I think the old-time chatters will have to turn their hearing aides down with all the chatters talking at once about all the apartments and tenants. They won't be able to keep up with each other based on what each one will be talking about - 🤣. This should be good for some much needed laughs.

2 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I think the chatters will have a mouthful to talk about now with the added changes but let's see how long it takes before they bash RLC and the tenants. Is RLC trying to provide a little of something for everyone or will it end up being nothing for anybody? Time will tell. CC is mostly about Leora while xc is mostly about Barca. Nothing said about Linda & Tibor lately - will they soon find the exit, stage right - lol. This is like a jolt of caffeine or shot of good whiskey to get the heart racing but will the excitement soon wear off. For now, I think the old-time chatters will have to turn their hearing aides down with all the chatters talking at once about all the apartments and tenants. They won't be able to keep up with each other based on what each one will be talking about - 🤣. This should be good for some much needed laughs.

Can't even keep up with the shortened names of apartments. Is it B3, B5, B6. Who knows!!!

On 5/12/2022 at 3:28 AM, Dave 77 said:

Can't even keep up with the shortened names of apartments. Is it B3, B5, B6. Who knows!!!

Some think that the "B" is short form for Barca but I think the chatters are disappointed in the performances of the girls that, for them, the "B" stands for BITCHES - 🤣.

32 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Some think that the "B" is short form for Barca but I think the chatters are disappointed in the performances of the girls that, for them, the "B" stands for BITCHES - 🤣.

Pretty sure there is a topic for what the meaning of "B" should mean. And Barcelona/Barca it's not. 🤣