The Chat Room!! #2

31 minutes ago, eyenthesky said:

Dougie, you nailed it!  I must confess that I follow a lot of the girls in their social media pages.  As a long time subscriber to RLC (don't even mention VHTV in the same sentence) I'm just naturally curious how the girls lives play out in the real world.  Some of them allow access to their social media pages and some restrict them.  Seeing what happens in their REAL life helps me filter out all the spurious speculation from some of our "free thinking" posters (ie. Christy is going to Davos to turn tricks) and helps me discriminate the knowledgeable posters from the whack jobs (who will respond with child-like profanities whenever they feel threatened).  I don't see it as a form of stalking, but rather as a way of rounding out the RLC experience.  I only wish the best for all the girls who have participated in the project.

Look, I've managed to make a post without grammatical errors, misspellings, or a single profanity! Take note, Temp, Rubberman, et al.

I always respected you. I fully understand and comfortable with members following tenants social media sites since they are out there and available. You use it for personal reasons while others use it when chatting which gives the impression of "too much information" and similar to stalking.  Lately the Chat Room has been disgusting and all over the place (similar to the VHTV realms and the VHTV Forum). Camcaps isn't any better since the members argue often. Any girl showing their naked body (in person or on facetime or on the internet) gets my total respect. I have a serious addiction to appreciating women especially if they are naked - lol.  I always label myself as being a good pervert.

I  usually proofread my comments before I post.

3 hours ago, Danny said:

Funny that they don't see the annoyance, creepy, sometimes outrageous and inappropriate chat that many of us do. Could it be that they are that messed up they can't. 

It is their way of thinking. Obviously they are NOT as open-minded as they think they are. When it comes to RLC and the Barca tenants they have one-tracked mind.

2 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Tried again but still fucking clueless.

Ignore only works on Forum Posts.  The chat box is a plug-in and is not part of the actual forum software. Apparently there are no options on the chat box for users to use unless your an Admin or Mod.  When Babble was up there was an option chatters could use to not see certain users chat posts but Babble stopped working with the newer version of Forum Software then Admin had to go with this other chat box currently used.

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Ignore only works on Forum Posts.  The chat box is a plug-in and is not part of the actual forum software. Apparently there are no options on the chat box for users to use unless your an Admin or Mod.  When Babble was up there was an option chatters could use to not see certain users chat posts but Babble stopped working with the newer version of Forum Software then Admin had to go with this other chat box currently used.

Well some of us were willing to work around some of the chatters by being able to block their comments but unfortunately the Chat Room will remain status quo until something more doable or acceptable happens. They can continue talking their useless garbage crap.