NEW - FORUM CHAT ROOM - DISCUSS ANYTHING YOU LIKE

dougiestyle4u

Whoever loves huge boobs then Marla of Hector & Marla of VHTV has a very nice set. They do the real life voyeur thing. They live in Italy and this is there own place. Here are some pics to tease you. It is winter and cold in Italy now so she mostly has warm clothes on. These pics were taken a few months ago. Marla of VHTV and Leora of RLC are my two favorites.

Create an account to see this content!

Some initial views but absolutely no participation. Not from any long time members here at xcamfan. Not from any newbies that have signed on over the past two or three years. Not from any guests that could have entered this Forum Chat Room. Not from any of those, like me, that have constantly complained about the type of talk and behavior of the xcamfan Chat Room. Participation on this site in the xcamfan Chat Room and the forums is brutal and actually at rock bottom. Lot of gawkers but only the same few participants. I tried to implement a second more friendly Chat Room but failed miserably. Anyways, I WILL NOT comment about the Chat Room or about the chatters anymore since nothing will ever change and it appears that "the status quo is acceptable and all good". With the very low participation and obviously no support for any suggestive improvements or work-a-round (a method for overcoming a problem or limitation in a program or system) I will also participate less and be more of a gawker like 98% of members signed in or as guests. Not bitter or upset - just thoroughly disappointed in the lack of interest or willingness for members and gawkers to become participants in the xcamfan Chat Room, this Forum Chat Room or in the forums. 

• 2 weeks later...

Well, at least with how camcaps members comment in the forums with regards to specific topics it is easy to join in to the conversations. I mainly chat/comment in the Leora & Paul - Home Activities topic. Just nice to talk with other members of the site. Xcamfan members seem too shy, hesitant or scared to participate within this site. Their loss while I comment almost daily on camcaps. This topic was a compromise between our barely used chat and the 24/7 use of the camcaps forum. Why log in and stay silent? Boggles my mind for members to only observe things posted here but never participate.  Don't you ever feel like saying something/anything in hopes to have a friendly conversation with other members? Guess not. 

No participation but 506 views to date. This works out to about 506 views over 28 days for a daily average of about 18 views per day. For this latest one week period their were only 104 more views of this topic so the daily average of views for this week works out to 104/7 or about 15 views per day. Less views now but no surprise. You can always count on gawkers though since they are a curious speechless bunch.  Until next week, so stay tuned - ☺️.

Still no participation but 610 views to date. This works out to about 610 views over 35 days for a daily average of about 17.5 views per day. For this latest one week period their were only 104 more views of this topic so the daily average of views for this week works out to 104/7 or about 15 views per day. This is the same amount of views as last week but no surprise. You can always count on gawkers though since they are a curious speechless bunch.  Until next week, so stay tuned - ☺️.