NEW - FORUM CHAT ROOM - DISCUSS ANYTHING YOU LIKE

dougiestyle4u

Still no participation but 644 views to date. This works out to about 644 views over 42 days for a daily average of about 15 views per day which is trending lower. For this latest one week period their were only 34 more views of this topic so the daily average of views for this week works out to 34/7 or about 5 views per day. This is a big drop of views compared to last week but no surprise. Still no increase in participation in the Chat Room and zero attempts at participation here. You can always count on gawkers though since they are a curious speechless bunch.  So until next week, happy gawking. I am actually enjoying the gawking myself but not much to look at since a very high percentage of members have nothing to say.

Still no participation but 713 views to date. This works out to about 713 views over 49 days for a daily average of about 14.5 views per day which is trending lower. For this latest one week period there were 69 more views of this topic so the daily average of views for this week works out to 69/7 or about 10 views per day. This is twice the increase in views compared to last week. Keep getting new members signing up but still no increase in participation in the Chat Room and zero attempts at participation here. You can always count on gawkers though since they are a curious speechless bunch.  So until next week, happy gawking. I am actually enjoying the gawking myself but not much to look at since a very high percentage of members have nothing to say.

Still no participation but 772 views to date. This works out to about 772 views over 56 days for a daily average of about 14 views per day which is trending lower. For this latest one week period there were 59 more views of this topic so the daily average of views for this week works out to 59/7 or about 8.5 views per day. This is a decrease in views compared to last week. Keep getting new members signing up but still no increase in participation in the Chat Room and zero attempts at participation here. You can always count on gawkers though since they are a curious speechless bunch.  Happy gawking everyone. I am actually enjoying the gawking myself but not much to look at since a very high percentage of members have nothing to say.

• 2 months later...

I didn't read much of you rant but got the idea that you're complaining about something? The lack of responses could mean a few things? My guess is...nobody gives a shit.  As a long time subscriber, I know you have been very critical of RLC and have often tried to promote other sites. If you don't like RLC, don't watch. 

• 4 weeks later...

I don't get why some of the few members on chat find the need to be so derogatory to the participants? They seem to think they are clever coming up with names like Trashley. D-bellend, etc, to name a few. Belittling others doesn't make you more of  a man, it just highlights your insecurity.  The participants are human beings, give a thought to their feelings before you voice your envy.

You obviously think you're smart, clever and more of a man with your comments. Act like a dickhead, slut. Deserve to get ridiculed. 

The old insecurity/jealous card lol. That the best you idiots can come up with. 

Clearly never heard of having a laugh either. 

Don't like what people post, don't go there. 🤣

"You obviously think your smart" You're not your!  A bit of an own goal there! I have no problems with fun nicknames. Curly for Gina's thing was funny. The other day someone referred to a visitor at GP as Maradona. It took some explaining to you Yanks but, it was funny. I just fail to see why some people have to be so derogatory to the participants who are basically doing what we are paying to see?  You can be funny without being derogatory. Having fun at somebody else's expense isn't funny. "Act like a dickhead, slut. Deserve to get ridiculed. " I agree with the dickhead comment, there have been many of those over the years.  Dylan isn't the first and won't be the last. As for the "sluts", would you still subscribe if they were all nuns? Look at Bella, I think that was her name, at B2. She wasn't a "slut" and quickly got chucked out. You pay a small fortune to watch these people have sex then call them sluts when they do? 

Apologies for calling you a Yank, Didn't check your profile before posting.  Not a football fan but that was bad. Liverpool?  I just hope Palace don't sign him!

On 6/25/2023 at 4:06 AM, temp01 said:

Tomorrow is Sunday... you're a day early with your preaching.

I am no preacher, just somebody who was raised in the old fashioned way. Respect others as you never know their circumstances.  

• 5 months later...

Just curious … but asking this for a friend 😁

Seeing some visitors drop by at various apartments I was wondering. 
How would you react if good friends of you would participate in such a program? Would you become a member to have a peek at your friends or stay far , faaaar away from it? 
Are you still coming over even if you know you are a worldwide attraction or would you see your friends but on neutral ground? 
If you knew they participate in something like this ( and are member that does “spy” on friends)  does that change a friendship knowing that there have been some serious ass drilling 30 minutes before on that couch you are sitting on. 
Personally I think I would not be a member then. Even though it is “normal” life , some things are better of not being so visually clear I guess. At least .. for me. 

6 hours ago, Blast said:

Just curious … but asking this for a friend 😁

Seeing some visitors drop by at various apartments I was wondering. 
How would you react if good friends of you would participate in such a program? Would you become a member to have a peek at your friends or stay far , faaaar away from it? 
Are you still coming over even if you know you are a worldwide attraction or would you see your friends but on neutral ground? 
If you knew they participate in something like this ( and are member that does “spy” on friends)  does that change a friendship knowing that there have been some serious ass drilling 30 minutes before on that couch you are sitting on. 
Personally I think I would not be a member then. Even though it is “normal” life , some things are better of not being so visually clear I guess. At least .. for me. 

I am a curious pervert who enjoys being a visual voyeur without limits. Friends and/or family members would definitely add to the voyeur experience, if not more than usual. I am what I am and proud of it - lol. In the past, I would eye up my aunt and her daughter who both had ample huge boob cleavage showing. Fuck, even seeing my niece's cleavage would excite me. Women are eye candy to me. Nudity and sex would just add icing to the cake or should I say cream in my pants - lol. So yes, I would watch. Male or female or both - of course. Everyone gets naked and has sex but watching them would not lessen my interaction with them unless they are the ones having issues of me observing their cam life.  Being a voyeur is fun and exciting. I might not be normal but when you think about it - who actually is really 100% normal?

Thnx for the reply. 
no judging whatsoever from my side !! Get your kicks the way you like 😋 👍
I was just curious as I watched Scarlet and Casper having friends over and wondered : if they go for a visit on a Saturday night , would they just watch a little “preview” of them boning away on the same couch where you have a conversation about the weekly groceries ?
Would YOU talk or ask bout what you saw them doing ? And not only the sex things but fights , laughs , ( sexual)preferences , dislikes etc etc etc. I can imagine some funny remarks being made  about something that happened. Because their whole life is in the open and if their friends are “spying” on them , they probably know more of their lives than they do themselves. 
It’s also like the other way around … it is not a secret to the visitors if they see all the cams. Kind of obvious what is going on here. Is it like : oh yeah , we are in the RLC project , wanna see him pin me up against the wall ? You can check on RLC if you like. I even have a coupon for you for a trial membership 😂