Kitty and Smith Fan Page

On ‎11‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 4:02 PM, bossman said:
On ‎11‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 11:43 AM, Revolution said:

Image Content Removed

Wonder if any RLC paid subscribers are feeling as if they are getting this up their ass lately? - YABBA DABBA DOOOOOOOOOO

Edited by StnCld316

Should i tell you why he has that pillow on his face because he is another one of these guys on rlc who are scared to cum and scared of their own cum lmao.

On ‎11‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 5:05 AM, Revolution said:

Kitty shows her skills ;)

Image Content Removed

Edited by StnCld316

Kitty and "Weak Dick" Smith just had some kind of sex, "he did break a record this morning though, 15 minutes" of trying to keep his dick in side of Kitty...lol  for some reason his dick kept falling out and he couldn't keep a good hard dick for her, Smith looked like a broke leg mule trying to get his last piece ass before being shot.  She did start off giving him a nice blow job and even sucked his nuts, and that should have been enough to keep him going, and at one point he looked as though he was losing breath...lol  So young and so lam in bed,  Kitty is very pretty and sexy, whats Smiths's problem?  Of course in the end the only thing kitty got of it was a mouth full of dirt from his balls.  Smith stop smoking what ever and save some money and buy Kitty a nice toy from the sex shop.8) 

And while all this was going on Smiths company was in the living room pulling him meat under covers....LOL;D

22 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Kitty and "Weak Dick" Smith just had some kind of sex, "he did break a record this morning though, 15 minutes" of trying to keep his dick in side of Kitty...lol  for some reason his dick kept falling out and he couldn't keep a good hard dick for her, Smith looked like a broke leg mule trying to get his last piece ass before being shot.  She did start off giving him a nice blow job and even sucked his nuts, and that should have been enough to keep him going, and at one point he looked as though he was losing breath...lol  So young and so lam in bed,  Kitty is very pretty and sexy, whats Smiths's problem?  Of course in the end the only thing kitty got of it was a mouth full of dirt from his balls.  Smith stop smoking what ever and save some money and buy Kitty a nice toy from the sex shop.8) 

And while all this was going on Smiths company was in the living room pulling him meat under covers....LOL;D

LOL, were you the one who suggested Smith's pal was watching Smith and Kitty on his phone while he whacked of?

On 19.11.2016 at 8:48 AM, RUBBERMAN said:

Yesterday he actually performed well keeping it hard for more then two minutes. He was going at it hard in different positions and Kitty sounded pretty happy as well.
But jesus, the drama in that appartment, they can go on fighting for hours, I would love for someone who speaks the language to tell me what they argue about?
Usually Kitty seems unhappy regardless of how long or hard he pounds her, she looked like that yesterday as well. Then later on when they were going to sleep they had a long fight.
Smith just seems to want to sleep but Kitty is yelling for ever, he tries to go to the guestroom to sleep but she follows, he goes to the livingroom and she follows and then back to the bedroom.
Even though Smith doesn't come over as the smartest guy Kitty seems pretty adament to keep the fight going.
What I think is weird is that Smith seems to want to pull the covers over them when they have sex while Kitty is doing the opposite.
I seems like it is usually the other way around.

Starting to enjoy watching Kitty and Smitty constantly arguing with each other. Kinda like watching a suspense movie or soap opera. Then again this is a "reallife" voyeur site so can't get any better than this. As a voyeur you take the good with the bad and hope no one actually gets hurt but no guarantees since it is "reallife" activities. They argue and then they have quick makeup sex. You gotta admit this apartment does have more live action than some.

8 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Starting to enjoy watching Kitty and Smitty constantly arguing with each other. Kinda like watching a suspense movie or soap opera. Then again this is a "reallife" voyeur site so can't get any better than this. As a voyeur you take the good with the bad and hope no one actually gets hurt but no guarantees since it is "reallife" activities. They argue and then they have quick makeup sex. You gotta admit this apartment does have more live action than some.

Both are arguing and Kitty is crying. Lots of drama in a short time. Young love. They must be married - LMFAO.

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Both are arguing and Kitty is crying. Lots of drama in a short time. Young love. They must be married - LMFAO.

An hour later, they are back at it again.  If I had to stay with them two, I would probably stay drunk all the time just to have some kind of piece of mind, or jump out the dam window!8)

2 minutes ago, RUBBERMAN said:

An hour later, they are back at it again.  If I had to stay with them two, I would probably stay drunk all the time just to have some kind of piece of mind, or jump out the dam window!8)

I like Kitty because she keeps reminding me how women's temperament can be so fragile at times. This helps me to be vwery vwery cautious (imitating Elmer Fudd) with women. Also, see how she doesn't let the issue go - she comes back for more - she needs to have the final say (like a female Tasmanian Devil - yikes). Makes me want to back away from women altogether  but fuck man I can't cause women are so beautiful (if only they would not be so easily argumentative). Love pussy!!!

They seem to fight all the time. I watched them both yesterday night and toonight. Same scenario. He wants to sleep, but she is realy upset. She ceeps crying and yelling. He tries to walk to another room to sleep ther, but she follows him and continue yelling. This goes on for houres. When you might think the argument has settled, she starts crying and yelling again.

Do anyone know the language? So we can know what they fight about. To me it seems like she is strugling with something (menthal issuse, depression or something). He seems like he is tries to back down. He tries to comfort her, but when that does not help he just tries to ignore her till she has calmed down. But I dont know the language. He may be a real jerk for all I know

Toonight it got realy bad. They (she) cried and yelled for houres. It actually got to some physical fighting in the hall when she was trying to stop him from going to another room. After that i think the neighbours may have heard them, because the doorbell rang several times. They never answered the door, they just ceeped arguing.

I feel sorry for both of them. This is not a good relationship for either.

(P.S. sorry for my bad english. Its not my mother thoung)

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

They seem to fight all the time. I watched them both yesterday night and toonight. Same scenario. He wants to sleep, but she is realy upset. She ceeps crying and yelling. He tries to walk to another room to sleep ther, but she follows him and continue yelling. This goes on for houres. When you might think the argument has settled, she starts crying and yelling again.

Do anyone know the language? So we can know what they fight about. To me it seems like she is strugling with something (menthal issuse, depression or something). He seems like he is tries to back down. He tries to comfort her, but when that does not help he just tries to ignore her till she has calmed down. But I dont know the language. He may be a real jerk for all I know

Toonight it got realy bad. They (she) cried and yelled for houres. It actually got to some physical fighting in the hall when she was trying to stop him from going to another room. After that i think the neighbours may have heard them, because the doorbell rang several times. They never answered the door, they just ceeped arguing.

I feel sorry for both of them. This is not a good relationship for either.

(P.S. sorry for my bad english. Its not my mother thoung)

Yes, good observations. Your English was pretty good. Tough couple to watch but we can all use their interaction as a learning thing - can learn off your own mistakes or from watching others make mistakes. Do wonder how this couple came together (I bet way too fast - need time to know each other first). RLC better be careful with these two.