Kitty and Smith Fan Page

After witnessing Smith and Kitty's so call love making, I think Kitty needs to move in with Sasha and Masha for a week, I also believe Demid could get her right too. "you can bet your ass she would not want to come back home to Smith" As for Smith he needs to take lesson from Leora's dog on how to last longer then 3 mintues.  What day care center did she fine him in?8)

25 minutes ago, ggrosse said:

z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z.. she covered up to put a bra on... really.

She's embarrassed because she only has A cup tits. Someone should let her know that there are people who couldn't care less what size her tits are or that there are those who like them small .

15 minutes ago, ggrosse said:

Jeeezzz.... you know, i think she is only about 18-2o yrs old max. Also, is it just me or is she very moody? Maybe bi-polar?

Yepp, I think you are right. Kitty and Smith a really young. Both of them seem to be really unsure with the cams and the conscience that a unknown number of pervs have the possibility to follow you 24/7 doesnt make it better. Kitty is hottie, good for guys like us and her mood? Maybe she just needs a better lover ;)

While Kitty and Smith must have spent a significant amount of time together and presumably they applied to RLC together I keep pondering if before coming to this apartment they have actually lived independently in the same accommodation 24/7 for many consecutive days.