Kitty and Smith Fan Page

I've been with a moody girl before.....sex can be outrageous but the problem is the emotional vexation....make the couchie not even worth the hassle.

I think she needs an older guy who can make her feel more comfortable about herself and most of all..take control.

Anyone up for the task?

6 minutes ago, ggrosse said:

I've been with a moody girl before.....sex can be outrageous but the problem is the emotional vexation....make the couchie not even worth the hassle.

I think she needs an older guy who can make her feel more comfortable about herself and most of all..take control.

Anyone up for the task?

It could be the mood swings are caused by something else.8)

Mental Health issues are real and they have massive affects on peoples lives and their sexual lives. Although we "jest" about certain abilities, or lack of, the truth is the mind controls the body.

While I'll admit that I've used sex to try and "cure" situations, it only temporarily masks the issue.

7 minutes ago, ggrosse said:

Mental Health issues are real and they have massive affects on peoples lives and their sexual lives. Although we "jest" about certain abilities, or lack of, the truth is the mind controls the body.

While I'll admit that I've used sex to try and "cure" situations, it only temporarily masks the issue.

Kitty just got up in the middle of he night  and went into the living room and checked Smith's cell phone while he sleeps, "I hope for him that he does not have anything on there bad" if so she is going to be dragging his ass around that apartment in the morning...lol  The way he fucks her I would think he has an outside lover too.   As for as they act and mental health for them to be so moody especially in the mornings,  I think it might be one of there friends who has an on the corner drug store. "Note, when there friends was there last weekend she "Kitty kept feeding them money, and afterwards they would go out to the bacony and come back in on another clould" I have seen her get up in the morning really moody and bitchy, but as soon as he "Smith goes into that side room in the hallway for awhile, comes out and wait 3 or 4 minutes she goes in, and she comes out happy as hell,  after about an hour she is back in the same grumpy mood. "and it could be his weak ass dick too"..lol8)

Today, Kitty was lying on the chesterfield with her legs spread. Smith was on his side with his head in her lap, blocking the view of whatever he was doing to her with his right hand. I think he was playing with her pussy, but just a guess on my part.

Is RLC really still wondering why we're not impressed with their choice of who's occupying the apartment?

42 minutes ago, britstud37 said:

omg, 0110am smith sticks his cock in kitty after zero foreplay.  0112am he shoots his load over her stomach. what a loser. no wonder she never wants sex with him ffs

No wonder why it is impossible to catch them having sex. She seems like she wants it but he is dumber than Hector.  Was this in the bedroom or the couch?