Kitty and Smith Fan Page

I have no clue what they are fighting about, don't understand the language (Czech? Doesn't sound Russian to me), but if you watch RLC just long enough, you start to develop a feel for body language, facial expressions and tone of voice.

About last nights drama: To me (just deducting from what I saw, I might very well be way off), Smith did something, or didn't do something, which pissed Kitty off and she threw one of her fits. All of a sudden the tone of things changed, looked like Smith had enough and treatened to either leave, or put Kitty out on the curb. Then Kitty started pleading with him, sobbing, following him around, crying, getting more and more wound up until she was hysterical. Somehow, eventually Smith calmed her down in the restroom and he went back to bed, to be joined by Kitty. For more than 15 minutes, the conversation followed the same path: Smith mumbled something into the pillow, and Kitty repeated those exact words with an expression on her face like she was learning something new. That's when I tuned out, don't know how things evolved after that.

I'm not Smitties biggest fan, but I do have to give him credit for how he handled things. He took a few good punches from Kitty in the hallway, but managed to keep his cool and de-escalate the situation.

I like women with temperament and emotions, but a girl who goes through the full spectrum two or three times a day? No thank you.

I know these two may have a few fans who loved to see them fight all the time, but I was so hoping they would be gone after being under maintenance yesterday.  I guess I well keeping studying there sneaky moves and unhygienic ways.  But someone needs to tell Dead Dick Smith that his hair style left the building back in 1977 when Elvis Presley died. "no offense to the king of rocking roll back then."  Kitty also needs to make him pick up his toys "skateboard" he likes leaving it in the hallway, so much for the hardwood floors.  But at the end of the day, I am sure she is going to somehow chew his ass out....about something.8)

There is something about certain apartments that never bode well for the inhabitants.  I think this couple needs the space of the N&B apt, so they can get away from each other more often. I give E&F props, I thought that apt was cursed from all the dead wood that's been there.

And RLC really should change out the couches when new people come in, you just cant wash out that much DNA.

That being said, cant stand Kitty's personality, but wouldn't mind a bit of the kitty.  And pull your f'ing pants up Smith, you look like a douche bag.

For the life of me I can't figure why these two are together. She'd be a lot less bitchy if she were shagged well, and he seems to be indifferent to learning how to do it. Look at that ass man! Tap that hard and often, and you may be able to feign some degree of stamina. After all, the first cum is the easy one, you really gotta work for the next few. Hell you may just satisfy her once by accident, and then look out!