Kitty and Smith Fan Page

1 hour ago, Wizarder said:

I was wondering why they kept on doing the same thing over and over again until i got tired of watching... :) 

Seriously speaking, at least this time they took their time.

I think if Smith learned how to give Kitty some foreplay before he dives between her legs, there sex would be even better and Kitty would get something out of it, besides cleaning up his goo off her chest. "And he just might last a littler longer."  He is more of a hurry up and get if over with guy "kid" instead of enjoying Kitty and giving her passion,  and letting her do the same with him.8)

4 hours ago, Booffer69 said:

Yea.... Give the dead dick a chance......lol... Many guys that age only want in and couldn't care less if the female end of the deal gets off or not.......why do you think dildos and toys became invented,......lol...

For lesbians; And I never really caught the meaning of that one either. A fake, hard plastic dick feels better than real?

I bet it has something to do with girls being all soft and gooey and not all hard and hairy.

21 hours ago, toolmaker123 said:

For lesbians; And I never really caught the meaning of that one either. A fake, hard plastic dick feels better than real?

I bet it has something to do with girls being all soft and gooey and not all hard and hairy.

Awwwww Sir Toolmaker, You misunderstood my comment as being non sarcastic...lol...Women being soft, is the heavenly part, and as for the gooey part, That sir is called, Honey Nectar....lol.... The toys are there for them to get off when their so called men can't finish the job.....Trust you me, If the lady is happy with her man in bed..she wouldn't be owning any toys.......lol... JUST SAYIN.... :):P:) 

7 hours ago, Booffer69 said:

Awwwww Sir Toolmaker, You misunderstood my comment as being non sarcastic...lol...Women being soft, is the heavenly part, and as for the gooey part, That sir is called, Honey Nectar....lol.... The toys are there for them to get off when their so called men can't finish the job.....Trust you me, If the lady is happy with her man in bed..she wouldn't be owning any toys.......lol... JUST SAYIN.... :):P:) 

Don't say that, cause it just ain't so;

many happy, sexually satisfied married couples use toys, as well as substitutes; ie. veges, fruits........ for added fun. Just cause they have toys, doesn't make them dis-satisfied by any means.

Pretty obvious these girls need industrial strength implements in the place of the limpy dicks.