Fan Page for Julia and Eric

Right after all these pics were taken, they started fooling around in LR. She didn't really want to get it on, and at least not in LR, so she ran into the BR. They were gone quite a while so I guess they know what they're doing - nothing at all like rabbit Smith :P

It looks like she's staring right into the cam, but I think it's only the tv.

3 minutes ago, PeterGrey said:

Right after all these pics were taken, they started fooling around in LR. She didn't really want to get it on, and at least not in LR, so she ran into the BR. They were gone quite a while so I guess they know what they're doing - nothing at all like rabbit Smith :P

It looks like she's staring right into the cam, but I think it's only the tv.

Look in the gallery for two video clips ................................

Julia looks cute with beautiful eyes but while watching a few good video clips she has a sad or unhappy expression on her face and with her voice like something is bothering her. Curious to see the type of smile she has and if she gets a more bubbly or playful spirit as time goes. Even though she looks skinny I see good potential with this couple.