Fan Page for Julia and Eric

2 hours ago, TBird97 said:

Another doomed apartment. I think she's bi-polar, or manic depressive, as they used to say before political correctness. If she's into nose candy, then she'll only get worse.

yea, maybe you right , i think that she´s bipolar. she change her behaviour suddenly.

Exclusive report from our correspondent Plank who is embedded with the apartment.
Earlier there were unsubstantiated reports that Julia seemed to be in a, 'good mood'.
I can now confirm that this was not an isolated incident, nor was it an attack of gas due to an excess of noodle soup.
Her often pensive expression turned from ,nonplussed, to coy, to a grin and then into a shocking full blown smile.
We will keep you updated as this story develops.

(Image Content No Longer Available)

Edited by StnCld316
typo

Hmmm have been giving Julia's mood swings over the last couple of days some thought... and here's a wild stab in the dark, which is what Eric will probably get from her if he continues to grope her at every given opportunity...

I wonder if there is some sort of condition... that effect's women only.... that happens every 4 weeks/ 28 days... that can cause them to be happy one minute... then red mist, stab you in the face and lick the blood from the knife angry the next... where they do not  want to be touched... where they just want to be left alone to cry... and perhaps this mystery condition may last... oh and I don't know... could last for for 7 days or so. And then let's amplify her emotions by shoving her in a house with full camera coverage and a boyfriend that just wants to fuck...

Give the poor girl a chance, she may be "on"... (or of course she could be a drug-crazed, bi-polar serial killer!), let's give her a chance.

Edited by StnCld316

On 1/10/2017 at 3:31 PM, Dazzan said:

Just witnessed her doing this....

I think she has some uncontrollable fingers that happened to find or sense a nearby pussy and liked what it found as the lengthy time fingering eliminates any chance of just an itch. Could be that her fingers have a hidden talent and might substitute for an unwanted cock in the near future.

Edited by StnCld316