Fan Page for Julia and Eric

On 12/31/2016 at 2:57 PM, StnCld316 said:

Please be respectful and only post positive comments.

Welcome Julia and Eric

Hi guys, this is not a dig at anyone and is merely a gentle reminder of the forum rules... before the comments get really bad.

Please remember that one mans Julia is another mans... Leora, Nora, Jess, whoever, take your pick...

So here's just a gentle reminder of the Forum rules.... about being respectful and only posting positive comments...

There is a thread  for frustration anger, negative comments elsewhere.

D

9 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Believe this pic is the first time that I seen her totally naked - usually I see her bum and pussy. Tough couple to watch because they are quite different and I wait for an argument to happen. Time will tell if they settle in nicely and make the best of it.

Yes, first time for me as well - that's why I had to capture it :) Was last second before she found her blanket.

36 minutes ago, Col1948 said:

First for me too but I don't look in there very much, as I posted earlier they don't do much for me, he is a bore and she is a string bean, I don't fine her very attractive.

It's funny how varied peoples tastes are in here,i've seen comments about some of the girls about them being sexy and think to  myself...what?? i can't see the attraction,and others don't see what i see,so i guess it would be boring if we all liked the same lady:)