Fan Page for Julia and Eric

14 hours ago, HungDaddy said:

Julia certainly is pretty......nice tits, love that shaved beaver.....she likes riding a cock and gets into it !!! No complaints from me !!! She is certainly NOT one of the stripper / dancers that I see a few of on RLC !!!

has anyone seen her rub to completion?

I looked in last night, couldn't have got a better view, she was lay on the couch legs wide apart naked and facing direct at the camera, after a while she did get up but soon came back but not as good a view, she did keep flashing it though, he just lay there watching TV.

i looked on on Julia earlier, she was wearing matching underwear, she will have to be careful.  Reason being whenever I have watched a movie where the girl gets attacked they are always wearing matching underwear lol.

On a serious note I read there was a fight between them, I missed that, any details?

• 3 weeks later...

Why is that couple still with RLC? It's obvious to most of us that Julia has mental issues and that Eric must have the patience of Job in order to stay with her for so long.

I was hoping that their visa was expiring at the end of April, but sadly,  it doesn't look that way.