Fan Page for Julia and Eric

3 hours ago, tetvet68 said:

Glad she got home. Been missing this beauty. Just something about this lady that trips my trigger.

She "Julia" is a beauty, but I really don't think she has a real sexual desire for Eric at all for what I sees  Seems most of the time either she or he backs away from each other when one is in the mood.8)

• 2 weeks later...
  • StnCld316 featured and unfeatured this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/26/2017 at 11:11 PM, StnCld316 said:

(Image Content No Longer Available)

Create an account to see this content!

I love the way she looks at me when she things about my cock while licking a sucker.......  mmmm...... life is good!

Edited by StnCld316

• 2 weeks later...

I happen to notice that Julia and Eric had sex today,  and that's something that doesn't happen to often with these two unless I am the one who just missed it.  Seems when they do have sex there's not any type of foreplay at all "just hurry up and get if over with sex" and Eric doesn't last to long either and I really haven seen Julia have an orgasm.  Julia is very pretty and sexy, as much as she sits showing the viewers her nice sweet looking mound you would think that Eric would want more sex or just want to love her even more unless his appetite for sex has gone down hill, and then again maybe I shouldn't put all the blame on him, because I have never seen Julia since there stay do any kind of masturbation sets either. They are a strange couple but good to watch, they do have there moments were they love to play and that's more often then sex, and Julia has her moments when she gets very moody,  they aren't shy but I would have thought by now they would have given us something special to see by now.  I think Eric needs to start giving Julia more attention then his desk top computer.  "Just my thoughts and opinion"8)