Fan Page for Julia and Eric

On 4/29/2017 at 7:12 PM, dougiestyle4u said:

But would you eat the cucumber when she is done fucking herself. Just think of all the extra dipping sauce after each bite and by the way, this is when double dipping is allowed - yummy - lol.

You, sir, are twisted, bent and deviant. I knew there was something you had in common with me.......

3 hours ago, TBird97 said:

You, sir, are twisted, bent and deviant. I knew there was something you had in common with me.......

Besides being Canadian we also are connoisseurs of fine women ( okay sloppy women too - lol). Women do enjoy it when the man shows his full appreciation of her especially if it is a bit kinky or unexpected. She will get turned on even more or craves it the next time. Sex is very appetizing and can be so much fun.

On 5/2/2017 at 9:17 PM, Scotsman84 said:

Hot as Fuck seeing a female using a Cucumber :)

(Image Content No Longer Available)

Son-of-a-bitch -----> Now I have a major craving for a cucumber salad that is loaded with my favorite salad dressing - fresh squeezed pussy juice. What a sweet girl. Oh man that is great use of a vegetable and I am so lucky that I love veggies. Don't get me started if she does it anal style too - lol. Great vid Scotsman84. Nothing fake here.

Edited by StnCld316

On ‎2017‎-‎05‎-‎02 at 10:35 PM, dougiestyle4u said:

Son-of-a-bitch -----> Now I have a major craving for a cucumber salad that is loaded with my favorite salad dressing - fresh squeezed pussy juice. What a sweet girl. Oh man that is great use of a vegetable and I am so lucky that I love veggies. Don't get me started if she does it anal style too - lol. Great vid Scotsman84. Nothing fake here.

No Anal with her :( But here she is with a Friend. :) 

Create an account to see this content!

Edited by StnCld316

On ‎2017‎-‎05‎-‎02 at 10:47 PM, Scotsman84 said:

No Anal with her :( But here she is with a Friend. :) 

Now that is another example of double dipping. Two girls together is such a beautiful sight. Hey Scotsman84 don't you think this should be an SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) for at least the Barca apartments. If so, can you forward these gifs to RLC to include in the rules and performance expectations with respect to being real life lesbians - haha.

Edited by StnCld316

6 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Now that is another example of double dipping. Two girls together is such a beautiful sight. Hey Scotsman84 don't you think this should be an SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) for at least the Barca apartments. If so, can you forward these gifs to RLC to include in the rules and performance expectations with respect to being real life lesbians - haha.

dougie worth a try lol. More chance of hell freezing over I think.. Lol I'm more than happy to pay for the Cucumbers and Bananas. :)

6 minutes ago, Scotsman84 said:

dougie worth a try lol. More chance of hell freezing over I think.. Lol I'm more than happy to pay for the Cucumbers and Bananas. :)

RLC has their own twisted mindset - fake/pretend lesbians is what viewers want - yeah right. I will supply the wine since it does help loosen up the girl's inhibitions - panty remover.

Lo and behold (9 days after my earlier post about her not showing her tits) - just saw Julia totally naked on the sofa exposing her body to the cam. Her legs spread wide open to feel the air on her pussy while her titties were out there for our viewing pleasure. As she got up and went to the bedroom for a quickie with Eric I observed that she actually has nice shaped tits. At the same time, I was trying to watch both Desiree and Masha showing off their boobies. Julia, I need to let you know, for me, a totally naked girl trumps a half naked girl obviously since I passed up my favorite girl Desiree so that I could take in your full exposure of which I enjoyed (sorry Desiree - will you forgive me for my indiscretions). Way to go Julia - continue to show your naked charms