Fan Page for Julia and Eric

On 06/03/2017 at 2:51 AM, rayjay6 said:

This girl is wonderful. Leora is the queen and Julia is a princess. She is pretty (not Barbie doll beauty like some of the other girls). Granted, she is a little lean but she has perky little boobs, great legs, very naked much of the time and a very beautiful little pussy that almost rivals Leora's. In the two or three years that I have been here on RLCF she is the only girl with a pussy that comes close to Leora's. I hope she is here for a long time. 

She seems to be lacking in personality, but if she had a partner other than Eric that treated her much better sexually as in a lot of foreplay and afterplay instead of just getting his rocks off things would be much better.

How come Eric isn't stroking that lovely pussy all the time? Maybe he's a dog lover! She places it within his reach and he barely notices. Pussies are for stroking!

6 hours ago, robuk said:

For a young man Eric seems to be pretty bored of pussy already,im getting older now but man i'm sure i'd have trouble keeping my hands off of young Julia's pussy.

She certainly seems keen to share it.

• 3 weeks later...

If Julia is going sit here the furniture rearrangement is a disadvantage for RLC viewers.

Edit:-

Here is fine though ;)

Create an account to see this content!

Eric just tried to play with the kitty but got fended off .....

(Image Content No Longer Available)

Edited by StnCld316

• 4 weeks later...