Fan Page for Julia and Eric

Et bien Beaf ??? ... Ton commentaire semble bien négatif..; Tu ne crois pas que Julia est simplement une chaude qui aime le cul ?

( So Beaf ? Your comment seems negative... You don't think Julia is simply a bitch  who love fucks and sucks ?)

A very strange couple. Julia offers herself to Eric, thrusting her pelvis towards him, opening her thighs wide apart so that Eric can touch her pussy and rub it a little. But then Eric attacks Julia fiercely, without showing any feelings, Julia does not like that approach and pushes Eric away, and Eric gives up, continues watching TV. Later on, they succeed in starting intercourse, but that does not look very enjoyable, Julia watches TV on side and cries more of pain than of pleasure. And then Eric is ready, it´s over, Julia did not reach the climax. A weird session, and nobody has commented on it nor posted pictures or videos, not here, not on CamCaps.

17 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

A very strange couple. Julia offers herself to Eric, thrusting her pelvis towards him, opening her thighs wide apart so that Eric can touch her pussy and rub it a little. But then Eric attacks Julia fiercely, without showing any feelings, Julia does not like that approach and pushes Eric away, and Eric gives up, continues watching TV. Later on, they succeed in starting intercourse, but that does not look very enjoyable, Julia watches TV on side and cries more of pain than of pleasure. And then Eric is ready, it´s over, Julia did not reach the climax. A weird session, and nobody has commented on it nor posted pictures or videos, not here, not on CamCaps.

I noticed the same thing. He was very aggressive when he finally had sex with her.

13 hours ago, robuk said:

Noticed this also,when it comes to sexual activity between them i kind of get the feeling he doesn't like her much.

But, on the other hand, she seems like a pretty odd girl.  I've seen her shut him down a few times as  well.

I watched them a few days ago if this is what you are on about, it was strange as you say.  I saw her trying to get him interested but he had an erection but he was more interested in the TV.

Then at one stage she went in to a little sulk but soon returned to try again, and as already said he to my mind didn't perform very well, I got the impression he did it more for himself than for her, there was no passion behind it, no real foreplay or after play, also at one point he stopped to look at the TV, I should imagine that is a turn off for her, she would be thinking he finds that more interesting than her.

This girl is wonderful. Leora is the queen and Julia is a princess. She is pretty (not Barbie doll beauty like some of the other girls). Granted, she is a little lean but she has perky little boobs, great legs, very naked much of the time and a very beautiful little pussy that almost rivals Leora's. In the two or three years that I have been here on RLCF she is the only girl with a pussy that comes close to Leora's. I hope she is here for a long time. 

She seems to be lacking in personality, but if she had a partner other than Eric that treated her much better sexually as in a lot of foreplay and afterplay instead of just getting his rocks off things would be much better.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I saw something funny earlier, she was sat on the couch naked and talking on her phone, she was well in to chatting and she was having a laugh, then he walked in, started picking his blackheads then he turned to her and going off the look on his face he said something nasty to to her.

She looked shocked, she sat there for a minute then went after him to the bedroom, don't know what happened after that but I'm guessing who or whatever she said on the phone upset him.

I've also seen similar actions regarding sex with these two with K&S, I've seen her touch him inside his trunks and he doesn't respond then she turns ans just carries on watching TV, I saw some sex the other night and he, she was lay on her tummy and after he finished there was no after play or any passion, it was for him not her.