Fan Page for Julia and Eric

Anyone speaking their language watching their fight tonight? Seemed to me like he left her.
Eric talked and talked earlier tonight calm like he always is, all Julia did was turning her back to him sometimes answering with one word.
In the end it seemed like she got an ultimatum, he put his jacket on and was leaving, she tried to block the door crying but he left anyway. 
After he left Julia screamed his name out the window, pushed a couple of chairs over in the kitchen and called him on the phone. After a
few minutes he was back and now they are talking again. Still he is the only one talking and she just sits there not understanding that communication is a thing.
 She seems to me like a stubborn childish kid who could brake a relationship just to be right. Then again I have no idea what they are talking about.

Looks like problems between these two again, and they were getting along really well over the last few days. It does seem to be a recurring theme. If she is bipolar or has any other issues, then RLC shouldn't have allowed them in the apartment as surely it isn't going to help matters knowing you are being watched.

It is obvious that Julia has issues but I also see that Eric is another Lev (unstable). Lev has a habit of scratching/playing with his cock inside his underwear in front of Zoya and I see Eric does the exact same thing in front of Julia. Fucking gross and rude to your partner. Go see a doctor or at least get help for this weird habit. They proceed to touch everything - eewwwww!!!. Never see a girl doing this even though I wouldn't mind  (double standard pervert I am - haha).

I caught that too sniperbigd. I never had a chance to screencap it though.
Very weird. She kinda stared blankly at the window for awhile, and just gets up on the ledge and goes out of frame, a very short time later Eric arrives to scoop her up and take her to their room. Just weird.

On 1/16/2017 at 9:48 AM, sniperbigd said:

what is up with this girl

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible)

On 1/16/2017 at 1:47 PM, rlcftr said:

lol, that's a hilarious capture.

This is HILARIOUS -- Seems you are in to this Ha ha ha. 

(Video Content No Longer Accessible)      This could have been her Agenda if Eric was not on hand 

Edited by StnCld316

On 1/17/2017 at 2:52 AM, texl01 said:

This is HILARIOUS -- Seems you are in to this Ha ha ha. 

This could have been her Agenda if Eric was not on hand 

(Video Content No Longer Accessible)

I saw both of them up there once briefly the other day. They both disappeared from the camera after stepping up.

Assumed they have something up there. Maybe enjoying the view.

Edited by StnCld316