Fan Page for Julia and Eric

On ‎12‎/‎31‎/‎2016 at 6:57 AM, StnCld316 said:

Please be respectful and only post positive comments.

Welcome Julia and Eric

Thanks

On ‎12‎/‎31‎/‎2016 at 6:57 AM, StnCld316 said:

Please be respectful and only post positive comments.

Welcome Julia and Eric

Thanks StnCld316, last couple of day I have not seen the standard page numbers, and could not comment on Julia, if you fixed it thanks. She is hot.

Welcome Julia a fresh couple to this apt., saw you shave you muff in batch last night, you are hot sexy lady, thanks for being her and not trying to hide like other apts.  Though there are cams you are wonderful to watch, great figure, nice pussy. you look smart.  THANKS. And one other thing, you have great fucking abilities.  And contributions by Eric; guys complement guys by saying "Hey are you doing man?".

1.39 am LT Tuesday and I think this mature sensible couple may be getting ready to fuck.   She's attractive - ish.    And if we only spoke the language think of how we could enjoy listening in to their intellectual chat.

They were both reading in bed and stopped; earlier there had been a discussion on the settee which looked to me to be along the lines of 'we can't keep putting it off'.

Yep, after half an hour's foreplay chat and a bit of tugging at a soft cock they are cleaning their teeth.

So many complained about too much excitement with young Kitty we got what we asked for.    Yawn.

Does anyone else hear the spirt of BTR: "This'll teach the fuckers to complain."

I see that Julia are using drugs. They just had a fight in the middle of the night, I watched from the middle of the fight. First it was for a phone, she was crying and hitting and kicking him in bed.
When she got the phone back there was obviously still something she was missing. The guy searched the bed and found a small bag of powder which he flushed down the toilet to her loud protests.

Interesting observation and comment HANS46458. Thanks.  ( The below comments are in no way directed at you. )

To all concerned, PLEASE be sure to comment on Serious Incidents with possible visual proof. ( You don't have to show the Visual, but have it. )  As allegations are repeated and the next author 'adds' his bit in the comments, the interpretations can get blown way out of proportion. This can lead to a lot of agitation and frustration between Members later in the Chat Forum.

I am not censoring or asking all things should be taped before people comment but ask you to use your  "judgement of sensibility"- "common sense",  in delicate issues. I hope this is interpreted in the intention it was written. 

3 hours ago, Hans46458 said:

I see that Julia are using drugs. They just had a fight in the middle of the night, I watched from the middle of the fight. First it was for a phone, she was crying and hitting and kicking him in bed.
When she got the phone back there was obviously still something she was missing. The guy searched the bed and found a small bag of powder which he flushed down the toilet to her loud protests.

maybe you right, i saw all the fight. the fight started at 12:15 am, she was naked in the kitchen very happy with him but i lost 3 minutes cause i was watching b1 and suddenly i came back   and i saw that she took clothes on and they started the discussion then she left the apartment and came back 5 minutes later, and she gone straight to bed to sleep. and next i think that you saw everything.

@beautyview I too saw the same initial incident that you did... almost exactly the same bits in fact as I too was distracted by the swaying, oily breasts in B1.

( @texl01 forgive me, I am about to be a naughty boy, in the name of good humour of course)

I should state from the from the off that I am a cheapskate, freemium viewer and did not witness the later event and also that I love Julia, she is perfect and as far as I am concerned can do no wrong, I therefore refuse to believe it was drugs... in fact I would be surprised if she has even had sex, she is so perfect and lovely (Ok I have seen the sex video in the gallery, but merely think that her perfect, wet, slippery vagina was merely resting lightly on Eric's penis and that she is of course still a virgin ;-) )  as I say she can do no wrong in my eyes.

Anyway I digress, having read the description of the packet, phone incident I would like to suggest the following as an alternate theory:

There was a disagreement over the phone and when the phone was returned, Julia noticed that the packet of silica gel (those small packets of desiccant that they use to keep electronic devices free from damp)  had become dislodged and fallen out of her phone case,  and fearing for her phone, in case the damp should set in, she understandably went mental. And that Eric, having noticed an issue with the water level in the toilet, dropped the packet of silica gel in and flushed, in order to bring the water level back to the correct level.

One final point, I understand from other posts that Julia and Eric have had sex a few times... I still refuse to believe that this has happened.. so please feel free to upload or even PM me the videos, in HD, to prove me wrong ;-) 

I saw the fight, which was unpleasant with her crying and trying to retrieve a phone.   

I also saw Eric find something small in the bed which she tried hard to retrieve from him.    I did not see him flush it because swapping rooms on my slow internet takes too long.

I like Dazzan's explanation better than what I assumed at the time which is she had spotted something upsetting on his phone which he was trying to hide from her.   I had not tried to account for the small object BECAUSE B1 was partying,  Kristy was massaging 2 near naked angels and Danaya was gradually working her way into Karol's pants - all at the same time, and my sleep deprived brain was overloaded.

And only 2 days ago I posted about how Julia and Eric were boring!