Fan Page for Julia and Eric

On ‎9‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 6:35 PM, delta10 said:

Sadly Julia seems to have spent some her money on knickers. A couple of weeks ago I presumed just that time of the month but at least when I have been looking she has not been flashing the kitty to the camera recently :(

YES!!  I agree!!  Has she become bashful all of a sudden?  Let's hope she reads this and goes back to her former luscious ways.

• 2 weeks later...

Julia is sexy but very strange and weird, I find if I watch her to long I wind of drinking very heavy and give thanks that I am not in Eric's shoes.:-\  I wonder how long well RLC keep these two? There's hardly no sex at all, its almost like waiting for an eclipse to happen, not even any masturbation from her "maybe a rub here or there and that's it"   Maybe they should move in with Maya and Stepan.8)

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, pcmal49 said:

OK.  I've given up on ever seeing Julia's private's again.  She's definitely wearing underwear all of the time.  Too bad.  She lost a big fan.

You should have been watching a couple of nights ago as she was airing the kitty.

On ‎11‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 5:16 PM, RUBBERMAN said:

Julia is sexy but very strange and weird, I find if I watch her to long I wind of drinking very heavy and give thanks that I am not in Eric's shoes.:-\  I wonder how long well RLC keep these two? There's hardly no sex at all, its almost like waiting for an eclipse to happen, not even any masturbation from her "maybe a rub here or there and that's it"   Maybe they should move in with Maya and Stepan.8)

Swap them . Let Eric smash the fuck outta Maya, can't see many watching Brains and Julia tho.

I just witness Julia and Eric having some sort of sex.."they just broke Smith's record for the fastest NUT!!"  I would have thought that Julia would have been more welling but she act as if it was just something she had to do and get over with, no foreplay at all, seem she didn't even want to be kissed at on point,  I don't think she even had an orgasm.  I can almost understand why Eric didn't last, "its not like he's getting it on a daily or weekly basics, more like once a month" he may be starting to take matters in his own hands too when alone.  For someone who sits with her legs open 70% of the time and shows her bald pussy,  you would think she would give the viewers some masturbation sets "SOMETIME" but she just sits there watching t.v and mostly looking stone faced.  I feel RLC needs to have a one on one meeting with these two..."step up or pack up."8)

• 3 months later...

So Julia has a new pink toy now. Did three bates with it and I have to say, she has nice orgasms. Never saw that with Eric. Enjoy yourself, Julia! I'm not saying she'll ever overtake The Queen (Leora) but it kind of puts Eric in the same place as Paul now, outdone by his partner's solo efforts.. Rubberman above commented "I feel RLC needs to have a one on one meeting with these two..."step up or pack up."8)" Well, Julia has at least! Finally!

17 minutes ago, hillbilly said:

So Julia has a new pink toy now. Did three bates with it and I have to say, she has nice orgasms. Never saw that with Eric. Enjoy yourself, Julia! I'm not saying she'll ever overtake The Queen (Leora) but it kind of puts Eric in the same place as Paul now, outdone by his partner's solo efforts.. Rubberman above commented "I feel RLC needs to have a one on one meeting with these two..."step up or pack up."8)" Well, Julia has at least! Finally!

She must have just bought it.  I have never seen her with it before.   She can use that in the Bed or Shower.  She'll have many hours of fun now.

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

She must have just bought it.  I have never seen her with it before.   She can use that in the Bed or Shower.  She'll have many hours of fun now.

I believe it is new too. I first saw it on the table in the living room today. Not sure if she got it or Eric bought it for her but it may help them get views after all this time of monotony.