Leora Fan Page

7 hours ago, Shadow V said:

Putting on weight lol.  Have seen more meat on a butchers apron.  For all you that criticise the girls: Wonder how many of you can see your penis when you look down standing up! :P

I see no criticisms, only statements of observations.  "Putting on weight" does not equal "fat", "overweight", or even "chubby", either.  Nobody said that.

11 minutes ago, PoeBoy said:

I see no criticisms, only statements of observations.  "Putting on weight" does not equal "fat", "overweight", or even "chubby", either.  Nobody said that.

I agree!!! and if you can't see your penis while standing "then you have a problem" and very small problem!!!  I recommend a "C-section"..LOL8)

I was up last night, cant' believe she masturbated twice while I was watching her. She caught my eye when she was leaning on the couch in the living room, with her ass shaking at the camera, with her blue panties wedged in her pussy. She got up like she was going to the bathroom, she came out went into the guest, closed the door, and there it was, a dildo. I think I thanked God. Then her went to town on her pussy, she was creaming, it was dripping all down to her asshole. I was so hard and hungry at the same time. Later she was on the couch in the living room. this time she had a finger in her ass, and the other playing with her pussy.

Yes, I love her, but someone, Paul, needs to give her more cock.

On 3/15/2018 at 4:14 PM, PoeBoy said:

Leora has been gaining weight for the better part of the past year.  Probably because of simple aging.

I agree she's put a few more pounds on in all the right places, when she was in the old apartment she was that slim when she turned sideways she disappeared, as for ageing she's like a fine wine getting better with age.

It's a shame the same can't be said about Dick Head