Dasha Fan Page

yunggeh: You have a keen eye... Not many seem to have observed what you have. I have been gathering photographic evidence that Dasha has developed a passionate relationship with the "guy sleeping in the same room". That guy is reported by some members to be the boyfriend of Dasha's sister. He has fucked Dasha's sister in Dasha and Demids bed many times. Lately, I have observed that Dasha has developed a "SERIOUS" infatuation with the guy. I have documented mutual touching that can only occur with between people who are intimate! They also whisper to each other without moving their lips (I have high-end audio and can hear them but cannot translate). I ask myself, why are they whispering? Later, I see that Dasha leaves the door open when she is in the bathroom so they can talk to each other while he is on the sofa. (What's wrong with this picture?).  Dasha is spending a lot more time with her make-up and eye liner; she dresses in her best lingerie with the dark hose and Demid is not at home. Many on this forum follow only apartments where there is nudity and sexual acts. The behavior between Dasha, and the guest, therefore, might well go unnoticed. From what I have observed, I believe that they are on the verge of a serious sexual encounter (that might have already happened). I have posted one screenshot to the gallery and will post more evidence soon to support this theory. I'm interested to hear what others have observed.

yunggeh: You have a keen eye... Not many seem to have observed what you have. I have been gathering photographic evidence that Dasha has developed a passionate relationship with the "guy sleeping in the same room". That guy is reported by some members to be the boyfriend of Dasha's sister. He has fucked Dasha's sister in Dasha and Demids bed many times. Lately, I have observed that Dasha has developed a "SERIOUS" infatuation with the guy. I have documented mutual touching that can only occur with between people who are intimate! They also whisper to each other without moving their lips (I have high-end audio and can hear them but cannot translate). I ask myself, why are they whispering? Later, I see that Dasha leaves the door open when she is in the bathroom so they can talk to each other while he is on the sofa. (What's wrong with this picture?).  Dasha is spending a lot more time with her make-up and eye liner; she dresses in her best lingerie with the dark hose and Demid is not at home. Many on this forum follow only apartments where there is nudity and sexual acts. The behavior between Dasha, and the guest, therefore, might well go unnoticed. From what I have observed, I believe that they are on the verge of a serious sexual encounter (that might have already happened). I have posted one screenshot to the gallery and will post more evidence soon to support this theory. I'm interested to hear what others have observed.

I have noticed for a while now that when these 2 lovebirds are together Dasha has a very noticeable facial change. She has this new perma smile (i wanna get fucked by you) look on her face. She turns all bubbly and like a little girl in love - just totally different than when she is around Demid. Watch her facial expressions when only the two are together.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So...the guy in D&D's  apartment that many want to call "Dasha sisters' boyfriend shows up with another woman and Dasha gets on the couch with them to settle in for the night. Demid shows up and send's her to the bedroom for a "sixty second" quicky. How is one to reconcile the earlier scenario in light of these new developments? Those who always want to portray an unknown actor as someone's sister, brother, cousin, etc.; How do you answer this one? Are we to believe that Dasha is facilitating a relationship with her Sister's boyfriend and another woman? Or, is the other woman a cover for another script? I'm interested to hear how those who made the claim (Dasha's sister; Zoya's sister; Susan's sister, etc.) can redeem themselves.   

Waiting for some dick. one trying to act like shes not the other close to rubbing one out. the guess want be there for about another hour when he arrive Dasha and friend will spend the better part of the evening on the balcony where there is no cam you say noway just watch  I see some new men have arrived . funny how when Demid isn't home all that visit Dasha are men let the balcony fun begin