Dasha Fan Page

Their issues seem bring Dasha closer of Demid sentimentally. All these days, she was horny in the morning but Demid rejected her, except ounce. I don't know If they fucked this morning but probably since Dasha was naked when standing up, which is unusual. And this afternoon, Demid took her from behind in the little corner hidden between the entrance and the bedroom but they finally came on the bed, very excited, undressing completely to fuck without cover. Nice and unusual show. But in the end, Demid quickly went to clean his cock because, of course, sex is dirty.

Then Dasha prepared the same kind of dish as the day some weeks ago,  when, a kind of spook, young Putin style, very vulgar, came to spend the night for interrogation of D & D and the Crew Cut. What will happen tonight?

Anyway, this apartment is one of the most interesting because one of the few where real life is. Even if we don't understand everything. 

Seem RLC must have cut Dasha and Demid's pay, because they haven't been doing to much of anything around there apartment lately but hiding out of sight.  most of the time their apartment is empty, if it wasn't for the cats and dogs in a lot of them the cams wouldn't work. 8)

Last week, they were busy with their troubles outside. Either they went to answer interrogatories or they remained in front of the screen to search and review images. The spook returned Thursday morning unannounced, and remained as to keep an eye on Demid while Dasha went out for questioning. Last night, a couple seen only once at D & D's arrived unannounced at midnight. They left with D & D ten minutes later and not all had an outfit like to go party. When they returned at 6am, D & D had very tired ..

And a good news: Dasha seems to become more exhibitionist. Yesterday she walked naked length in the apartment. This morning she prepared breakfast with only her towel on the shoulder. 2 times Demid was out. But tonight she drank a glass in the kitchen after showering being naked, to the surprise of Demid (shocked?).

Dasha and Demid just fucked, he seems to be putting on condom tonight "that was a first" anyway afterwards I wonder why they cleaned up the bed and went out to the patio. With all the under cover sex its starting to get boring to watch. "my have been part of there schedule too" lately they have been spending a lot of time away from the cams and out on the patio. 8)

Dasha and Demid just fucked, he seems to be putting on condom tonight "that was a first" anyway afterwards I wonder why they cleaned up the bed and went out to the patio. With all the under cover sex its starting to get boring to watch. "my have been part of there schedule too" lately they have been spending a lot of time away from the cams and out on the patio. 8)

I think the problem comes from Demid as he's an asshole and does not want us to see that he rides her like an animal so that's why he covers himself 

I think the problem comes from Demid as he's an asshole and does not want us to see that he rides her like an animal so that's why he covers himself 

That my friend is so true, the other night she tried to masturbate but couldn't get into it.  Ever since Demid stopped her from masturbating she haven't been right, she tried again tonight but was not into it again "unless she is doing it behind the curtain in the bathroom" out of sight. 8)

That my friend is so true, the other night she tried to masturbate but couldn't get into it.  Ever since Demid stopped her from masturbating she haven't been right, she tried again tonight but was not into it again "unless she is doing it behind the curtain in the bathroom" out of sight. 8)

Once upon a time Dasha used to rub off anywhere and strip off for it as well whether it was the bedroom or living room.

Since that prick stopped her she hasn't been the same woman at all which is a bloody shame.