Dasha Fan Page

This apartment has the best story line of all the apartments at this time. If they do not kiss and make up soon the lid is going to blow of the pot. when the two of them are home the air turns to ice .But I have a feeling when he goes to work and crew cut is there the air is going to get steamy. The fun on real life cams is worth it .If you go to two movies it cost almost this much. You only live once. Have fun

Last night the two girls (Dasha and Guest) seem to be sexting Crew Cut while he was in the living room and they were in the bed. After some transmission, he appeared in the bedroom door shirtless and they howled with laughter like two teenagers at a slumber party. Crew Cut then took his lap top to the toilet and jacked off behind the shower curtain. Dasha seemed to be watching it on the corner computer screen but the guest did not join in the show.

Hi Philo

I too follow this saga you have it sumed up pretty much I think

The porch is where it all takes place if they fooled around on the bed her boyfriend would see it on real life cams like everyone could. I would bet anyone crew cut got the head wet yesterday but had to cut it short because her boyfriend came home ten min after they went out on the  porch.I don't like to see anyone cheat on their loved one but this guy want's her to his  ass for a romp in the hay. I think he loves her but he is pushing her in the arms of crew cut. Although you and I may not see it . It's still fun to watch to see if we are right.    Hang in there buddy

Hi Philo

I too follow this saga you have it sumed up pretty much I think

The porch is where it all takes place if they fooled around on the bed her boyfriend would see it on real life cams like everyone could. I would bet anyone crew cut got the head wet yesterday but had to cut it short because her boyfriend came home ten min after they went out on the  porch.I don't like to see anyone cheat on their loved one but this guy want's her to his  ass for a romp in the hay. I think he loves her but he is pushing her in the arms of crew cut. Although you and I may not see it . It's still fun to watch to see if we are right.    Hang in there buddy

hi philo no need to worry now crewcut has moved out last Friday with all his belonging

D&D came back yesterday at the end of the day. Dasha arrived with a lot more baggage than leaving. She spent the evening working on his computer.

Before sleeping, Dasha was horny but Demid fucked her as usual, under the covers, quickly, without tenderness, especially concerned quickly clean his cock. Yes, for him, fucking, it's dirty.

This morning they went out at about eleven. Dasha came back alone in the afternoon. She sorted a part of what she brought from her trip (CD, books, pieces of textile) and then stay on her laptop in the living room. Now she’s on the computer in the bedroom.

But what about Demid ?

What does it happen at D&D's? Demid came back a moment ago but went directly to the patio to talk "off" with Dasha. Then they appear both very nervous and Demid cleans the vitroceram at 1AM. All this seems very strange.  

Can someone understand what they say in Russian?

What does it happen at D&D's? Demid came back a moment ago but went directly to the patio to talk "off" with Dasha. Then they appear both very nervous and Demid cleans the vitroceram at 1AM. All this seems very strange.  

Can someone understand what they say in Russian?

These two "Dasha and Demid" have been acting very strange since their return, Dasha sits in front of the computer and just stares at the same pictures over and over.  Maybe they don't want to except any new changes if any by RLC.  "Just my thoughts." 8)

Demid will never change. Dasha had cravings this morning and she was very sexy with a small top. Upon waking she threw herself on Demid taking him in her arms. Response from Demid: 2 small kisses, half a caress and he got up.

Finally, it is the cat she hugged and caressed. She would have better  fucked with Crew Cut when he arrived yesterday eveningt for the night (!) before Demid be returned.
And now Demid makes a dispute to Dasha and it should be hot on the patio since Dasha seems having cried.

Seems that Dasha and Demid are playing the hide and seek game, "there staying out on the patio all the time" for some reason when they are in the kitchen or bedroom once the cams hit them they go out to the patio, RLC need to remind them that there are no cams out there and if they don't like whats excepted of them then they need to move the hell out. 8)

It is now clear that D&D have troubles with people outside about the Dasha's work on the computer in the bedroom and it's quite serious. And Demid blames her about it, even hardly at times, and seems worried. But what does Dasha as activities? We should understand their conversations, when they do not go on the patio, to find out. Are there someone understanding or able to explain ? @philo, please help!