Dasha Fan Page

I think Dasha and Demid stays outside on the patio more then they do in the apartment,  there probably having most of there sexually activities out there also.  I think they should have been next in line to follow Suzan and Hicker out the door.  For the last 3 months they have been hiding from the cams.8)

• 1 month later...

Seems Dasha and Demid moved the table in the kitchen and put blankets on the floor under the cam so know one can see, "its bad enough that they do most of their time on the balcony away from the cams" but this crew has definitely gone over board.  I think if RLC is going to make another move, they should consider on getting these two out next.  For the last few months all they have done is hid from the cams.  The people at there parties are more exciting to watch then they are.8)

• 2 weeks later...

Dasha and Demid having sex again, Demid giving her some good hard ass fucking, I don't know if its me or not "but he always seems to be a bit rough with her" but I guess its not because she keeps loving it.   I wonder why cam #9 is blocked "can't see anything but good sound.  Anyway he dropped a hot load on her ass....lol8)

The only exciting thing that's happened in this apartment was when the two guests decided to have a fuck marathon a month ago. Otherwise, this apartment should be labelled,"Grand Central Station"  for the amount of people that are seen hear on a regular basis, either hanging out or passing through.

*yawn*

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎2017‎-‎01‎-‎06 at 11:51 AM, Dazzan said:

So we have some new guests at the moment... to pre-answer some questions... yes I would do her... but I would spend most of my time trying not to think how much she looked like Velma from Scooby Doo...

Create an account to see this content!

Actually.. that might work out rather well... knock her glasses off and when she crawls around to find them saying "my glasses... I can't find my glasses"... bosh... straight up the childhood

Edited by StnCld316

13 minutes ago, Dazzan said:

So we have some new guests at the moment... to pre-answer some questions... yes I would do her... but I would spend most of my time trying not to think how much she looked like Velma from Scooby Doo...

I KNEW she reminded me of someone and you've nailed it as much as I'd like to nail her and get her making those cute mewling sounds

I'm loving these current guests, they are playful and adventurous in bed, obviously very much in love and she is just a raving nymphomaniac. She's cute rather than beautiful but has a lovely curvy body and he's hung like a fucking horse. Who could want more?

RLC - there is a couple here in need of an apartment and pronto

2 minutes ago, Dazzan said:

Here, here... I love those mewing noises from her... I'm trying to work her out though... those pics above are from before dinner,,, and this pic is from just after dinner... seriously... if she gets that horny from watching food get cooked and then goes off the boil that quickly... she can come round here one evening and we'll watch Masterchef together. >:D

I'd record the series and play them through one after another

She did sate her desires temporarily with the vibe though. Now waiting for dessert....

• 1 month later...
On 1/6/2017 at 12:08 PM, intheshade said:

I'm loving these current guests, they are playful and adventurous in bed, obviously very much in love and she is just a raving nymphomaniac. She's cute rather than beautiful but has a lovely curvy body and he's hung like a fucking horse. Who could want more?

RLC - there is a couple here in need of an apartment and pronto

I think your prayers were answered. Have a look at this,  (Linked Content No Longer Available)

Looks like @PeterGrey,deserves a 'spotter's' badge! ;D

Edited by StnCld316