Dasha Fan Page

anyone happen to have a pic or vid of the guest in the shower....i know yall mostly post the sexy ladies of  rlc but id and a the few ladies ive seen on here might like to see the sexy guys as well.....anyone know if there is a topic for just the guys of rlc

• 2 weeks later...

Granted I only see the free cams but whenever I tune into this apartment I see nothing.  Are they worth watching on the paid cams?

This apartment is usually pretty dead. BUT, you get a good view of dasha showering quite often and when people fuck in this apartment it's usually pretty good lots of cameras angles, problem is, it's only like once a month maybe.

Looks like the issues between Demid and Dasha maybe coming to a head this morning...Demid pissed and throwing his hands up in exasperation when Dasha does not respond to his attempts at intimacy...Dasha detached, spending time texting and ignoring Dasha...Demid verbally attacking and Dasha crying and going out to the patio. I wonder what the issues are? I wonder where the guest is? Anybody been following this?

I saw them a bit later and she had obviously been crying, he was milling about in the kitchen ignoring her, then she went to lie down on the couch and he went over to her as though consoling her, i left after that.

But this morning I saw them in the kitchen, she still looked pissed at him, he made a few feeble attempts to humour her but she wasn't having any of it, she made his breakfast but he wasn't in a rush to eat it, then she sat down with hers. the guest left as they were preparing breakfast but there seemed to be an atmosphere as he just walked out without a goodbye see you later.

There was a lot going on yesterday between Dasha and the guest (some call him Crew Cut) and most of it occurred during their six trips to the patio. I posted most of what I saw in the shouts so I won't repeat it here. While keeping the guest sexually aroused all day long, Dasha gave a great masturbation session to someone on line and stayed up all night texting. That's why she is sleeping all day today.

My observation over the last few months is that Dasha and Demid appear cold together with the lack of communication for a couple and the strong sense of tension between the two. Lots of evil stares and silence. But when Dasha is around the crew cut guy (i dislike him) she has this huge bubbly smile, very talkative and the glow of a school girl in love or having a crush. To me, it is so fucking obvious. Dasha doesn't show in the free cam (or due to my bad timing) so i only click their cam to catch something but unfortunately i only catch the observations that i stated above. I like Dasha but nothing to see so i watch other apts. Just my take on D&D apt. The freeloader guests ruin this apt.

• 2 weeks later...

Dasha and Crew Cut now have the freedom to interact with each other. They no longer whisper and now engage each other in conversation. What has changed is that RLC has brought in a lot of new people to re-direct attention away from their relationship and towards the other visiting guest. They seem to have stopped their physical contact with each other completely. However, Dasha has, on several occasions, seen him out of the door where they take advantage of a camera dead zone in the hallway. (Crew Cut normally comes and goes without being let in or let out). The time they spend at the door off camera is longer than should be required in my opinion but this part is pure speculation and goes beyond my intention to report what I see and can document. Therefore you should feel free to reject this opinion if your own assessment goes counter to this theory. Bottom line: I think Dasha has "permission" from Demid as long at it is off camera just like Susan had "permission" from Hector.  Susan and Pablow got carried away and I don't think they will allow Dasha to make any more slip ups as to not embarrass Demid.  Demid, I think, has other interests. LOL

I thought last night they might get together but they din't she slept till after crew cut left.  A few min earlier I saw crew cut standing behind Dasha or the other girl with his hardon sticking out of his pants and standing behind her in the bathroom .I could not see the face clearly