Dasha Fan Page

I decided to watch Dasha and Guest while they were alone for awhile today. What was interesting was what they DID NOT DO until later...They avoided eye contact with each other and only talked in whispers to each other while he was pretending to be on the computer and she was engrossed in something on the sofa in her shortest of shorts. Finally he whispered something and made a hand gesture. She responded with a whimpered "um hmm" in the tone that lovers sometimes communicate.  The left for the patio and were gone more than twenty minutes (king sized cigarettes I guess). When they came back in, they never spoke a word or looked towards each other. He went back to the computer...she went and put on jeans and another top over her skimpy attire. She then went to the bath room, came back out and left the apartment. I think that "normal" behavior would involve at least some casual conversation. They seem to be making sure that there is no "on camera" evidence of whatever is going on between them. However, they have only to slip up once and I caught it.  Keep Watching!!!

Just a quick follow-up since I posted the previous observations about the seemingly odd behaviors of Dasha and her Guest. Five minutes later (just before midnight their time) Dasha returns, takes off her jeans and bra, puts on a new tee shirt and goes to the bathroom for a second pee (within fifteen minutes of the last one) and brushes her teeth. Then she strips and gets into the tub to shave her pussy. She puts on clean panties and the same shorts and goes back to hover over the Guest who shows her something on his computer. The go back to the patio for the second time within the hour (about 5 minutes after midnight) and stay for another while. He returns without her strips down to his underwear and goes to bed after removing Dasha's laptop and placing it on the floor between the sofa and the window. He pretends to fall asleep instantly as Dasha comes in and makes three trips to the living room looking for her laptop. She finally retrieves it (while he still feigns sleep) and goes to her room for the night. (For those who have not been following this saga, this narrative will appear to be insignificant trivia).  For those who have been following, you will understand. Peace Out. 

I'm sure plenty of people have already mentioned this, but my greatest frustration (when I had a premium membership on RLC) was that the camera in their shower cuts off Dasha's head when she's in there  :-[

The head is no problem sir since that you can see the important things ;-)

@kelv32  and that's why you miss it all lol  don't sleep to much life keeps moving lol

I wouldn't call 4 or 5 hours a night to much sleep.You are right,life keeps going on and I don't waste it waiting for these people to actually do something. There is  seldom any pictures of them doing anything and them having sex under a blanet ,isn't exactly worth watching. They use to have parties . Now it's just some friend on the computer all day.

There is a lot going on if you care to be bored for hours before something develops. The guy at D&D seem to be more than "just some friend on the computer all day. Yes, there is little sex because Demid seems lately to be a sixty minute man and never seems to give Dasha sexual satisfaction. I personally don't think that Dasha is waiting on Demid to get his act together. While there seems to be little going on for hours, Dasha and guest are constantly whispering to each other and possibly texting each other as well. They do this without making eye contact with each other, often with their hands over their mouth, and Guest will usually pretend to be asleep. However, Demid seems to have caught on and I think is monitoring them. Today, Demid interrupted one of their regular trips to the patio and joined them. All afternoon, Demid keeps coming into the bedroom several times and once took over Dasha's computer to see what she was looking at. Demid made Dasha give him her phone which he reviewed. Apparently he did not find what he was looking for and went back to the living room only to rush back in quickly as though he had lost something.  The only sex act today was the guest relieving his frustration in the shower as he has had no unobserved access to Dasha all day.

At 4:11am (their time) today, Dasha left the bed with Demid and went into the living room to see the guest sleeping on the sofa in just her top and panties. Unfortunately, he was asleep and she decided not to wake him. This is a bold move on her part and shows that the relationship is intense enough for her to risk being caught. I wish they had communicated about it earlier and that he would have been waiting for her like Susan and Pablow used to do. Whatever happens next, I hope we get to see some of it on camera.

After weeks of observation, I have observed and have concluded that Dasha and the Guest (He has been there long enough to have a name so I propose BIL for "brother in law") are playing a game of watching each other masturbate vic computer on RLC whenever Demid is at home and they cannot get to the patio alone.  I watched today on the multi-screen option where you can see four cameras at the same time and it was carefully orchestrated how they signal each other non verbally. Dasha goes into the bathroom and brushes her teeth. She goes and flirts with Demid to get him settled in one place, then she goes to the computer while BIL takes up his masturbation in the shower. Sometimes they do it in just the reverse with Dasha masturbating in the shower while he watches on line. They have got this thing practiced like a well rehearsed dance routine.  This is what I am seeing and I encourage another interpretation to what is happening from anyone who saw something different.

Right after posting the above, BIL finished in the shower and Dasha went in right after him and washed her pussy. Was she masturbating while watching him jerk off in the shower? Now she goes to Demid in the bedroom while he beds down on the living room some. I think he may have been banned from the bedroom due to the post about them.  BIL used to sleep on the floor and the foot of their bed and later on the futon in their bedroom where he could open his eyes and see Dasha butt any time after Demid fell asleep. Am I the only one seeing this?