Fan Page Gina

On 3/15/2017 at 2:10 PM, Landais said:

When somebody is with her Belle is moving not stuck in bed with pc !

Belle had sexual activities including in Barça, not the case of Gina The Fake.

If you say so.............................:-\

I want to thank Gina for being often nude, especially with the twins, offering a very faint hope that one day they might actually touch each other.

In her bedroom she gives us wonderful views close to camera of anus and pussy and allows us to feast.

A visit in the morning light to her bedroom always replenishes me.

Lack of interest  in B2 seems to be blowing through these forums  like tumbleweed in a spaghetti Western.

Much is being missed.     Though to be fair the Irma and Stella show was getting hot, and I did wonder if Gina was watching it.   (No, don't think so.)

Last night,  a naked Gina gave a fabulous open display of herself, including some restrained rubbing to each side of the slit and a finger just parting the slit.     When she got the Nivea out I thought this time she must go for  it, but somehow she stopped just short of a proper bate.

This girl has got some self-control.

2 hours ago, iloner said:

Lack of interest  in B2 seems to be blowing through these forums  like tumbleweed in a spaghetti Western.

Much is being missed.     Though to be fair the Irma and Stella show was getting hot, and I did wonder if Gina was watching it.   (No, don't think so.)

Last night,  a naked Gina gave a fabulous open display of herself, including some restrained rubbing to each side of the slit and a finger just parting the slit.     When she got the Nivea out I thought this time she must go for  it, but somehow she stopped just short of a proper bate.

This girl has got some self-control.

She's the one that's keeping B2 alive. The other two are just there as bait.

• 2 weeks later...

The girls actually seemed to be enjoying themselves last night dancing in the LR.

Was this down to Stella's encouragement to drink a shot?

Or Gina's warmth and energy?

Maybe, it was simply that they feel freer now that Madam Irma, with her obvious agenda, has gone.

I think Gina is blossoming.   Stella has  only ever done just enough - my apologies to Stella fans -  and though she gave us a finger bate last night it was half-hearted and interrupted  by a ciggie break.     But Gina's enthusiasm at the dance was infectious,  and the twins would follow her to hell and back.

So I think Gina is putting in her job request to RLC as the next leader. But there still a major test to come  -  open bateing.    I'm sure she's aware she has to face up to this and for the first time last night I was pretty sure that under the covers she was humping her finger vigorously.

She loves showing off her pussy and arsehole, so the open bateing must be a difficult taboo  for her and the twins to overcome,  but  this girl is determined.

Come it will.