Fan Page Gina

Gina is window dressing for B1. She's tall, attractive, easy going and doesn't hesitate to show her body off but she has her limitations. She refuses to play lez games and she won't masturbate where the cameras are located. She's out of her element with Polya and Lola.

2am LT

Gina and Rose on Gina's bed.   Rose has come so near to kissing Gina, but so far Gina ducks away  and gets another bottle of pink fizz.

She spilt some on her tummy and Rose licked it off - that was erotic -  a taster as it were.     

She knows what Rose is there for ,,,,,, but isn't drunk enough yet.     With Stella she kissed and eventually got on top legs apart  and more may have followed but Stella had conked out.

Can our capacity to stay awake outlast Gina's ability to sink bottles?

3am LT

They talked.   A little inconclusive touching.   Gina put out the light and appeared to go to sleep, so Rose gave up and  followed suit.

Then Gina awoke, finished off half a bottle by the window, got a snack from the kitchen and is now restlessly awake on her phone on the balcony.

I think Rose was had.  

I think we have been had too.

In fact the only person who hasn't been had is Gina!

Great effort from Rose last night.    Devious behaviour from Gina.

What a shame.    A girl who loves being nude, looks fantastic, has some way of getting round the visa problem ..........

............... and she will not succumb to a little lesbian love.

Polly or Belle do it as a duty - but when Stella tried with Gina she wanted her and last night I thought Rose really wanted G.   Its the wanting that makes even a small show erotic.

Gina has given great pudenda,  but she tricked Rose last night, and us.    

Hard to forgive. 

12 hours ago, iloner said:

2am LT

Gina and Rose on Gina's bed.   Rose has come so near to kissing Gina, but so far Gina ducks away  and gets another bottle of pink fizz.

She spilt some on her tummy and Rose licked it off - that was erotic -  a taster as it were.     

She knows what Rose is there for ,,,,,, but isn't drunk enough yet.     With Stella she kissed and eventually got on top legs apart  and more may have followed but Stella had conked out.

Can our capacity to stay awake outlast Gina's ability to sink bottles?

I think very few things can outlast Gina's ability to sink bottles, although the dresser and the floor got their fair share of bottles #10 and #11. 

Create an account to see this content!

13 hours ago, Harry1949 said:

StoneCloud, I try to be respectful but Gina's cocaine use (or what every drug she is on) is getting out of hand. RLC needs to send her packing. Or do they only send the Black Girls home for drug use!

A lot of people here are making innuendos about Gina's alleged drug use, but there is zero real evidence that she's actually using hard drugs. She MAY be imbibing in some marijuana from what I've seen with the girls on the balcony, but again, there is no hard evidence to back that up other than speculation on the part of the nay sayers. By "real evidence" I mean seeing her actually use the stuff, and not  just the fact that she went into the laundry room or the downstairs bathroom.

As for her "being on drugs", has it ever occurred to the conspiracy theorists here that she may have had her drinks spiked while out, or that she's having a reaction to prescribed medication?  Europe is rife with countless "naturopathic medication", some of which can have a negative affect when mixed with prescription drugs or alcohol use.

Just something for the Ginas critics to think about. Besides, she looks too good for a habitual druggy.

B1 has been UM twice tonight. Don't know the reason for the second UM (yet), but everybody on the chat was too busy speculating that Gina was being evicted or reprimanded that they all failed to notice that during the first UM the bathroom sink was unclogged... I guess it's more fun to dream up wild scenarios than actually look at the cameras...

Since I looked in mid-afternoon in the chat room there has been much speculation about what might have happened since they returned when the clubs closed but no proof or even combining the sequence of events near certainty.

Gina seems to be able to bounce back after all night clubbing / partying and drinking but maybe the last two nights have caught up with her and why she is subdued now.

2 hours ago, TBird97 said:

A lot of people here are making innuendos about Gina's alleged drug use, but there is zero real evidence that she's actually using hard drugs. She MAY be imbibing in some marijuana from what I've seen with the girls on the balcony, but again, there is no hard evidence to back that up other than speculation on the part of the nay sayers. By "real evidence" I mean seeing her actually use the stuff, and not  just the fact that she went into the laundry room or the downstairs bathroom.

As for her "being on drugs", has it ever occurred to the conspiracy theorists here that she may have had her drinks spiked while out, or that she's having a reaction to prescribed medication?  Europe is rife with countless "naturopathic medication", some of which can have a negative affect when mixed with prescription drugs or alcohol use.

Just something for the Ginas critics to think about. Besides, she looks too good for a habitual druggy.

TBird97, you are absolutely correct.  I allowed myself to get caught up in the Chatter.  There is no direct evidence.  And you could be correct that she took something accidently in her drink while out earlier.  That being said, Gina drinks quite a bit more than is healthy even for a young woman.  I am concerned she in on the road to becoming a Lima (as much as I liked Lima, I did not like to see her dead drunk).  Gina was certainly approaching that the past couple of evenings.  Will look for more evidence before opening my big mouth or fingers, in future.  Thanks for the reminder.

2 hours ago, CowArt said:

B1 has been UM twice tonight. Don't know the reason for the second UM (yet), but everybody on the chat was too busy speculating that Gina was being evicted or reprimanded that they all failed to notice that during the first UM the bathroom sink was unclogged... I guess it's more fun to dream up wild scenarios than actually look at the cameras...

Good point CowArt.  I should exercise more restraint.  See my comment to TBird.

I do my best not to get drawn into all this b/s but it really is a pet hate of mine.

There are way too many people on this site who are obsessed with the possible use/abuse of narcotics and/or alcohol by  residents of some of the apartments. " It MUST be happening because......... ( fill this space with any old bollocks. )

SO?

The occupants of these apartments are adults. This is real life. We are just, subscribed or otherwise, watchers. Nothing more.

There is almost no doubt that the constant winging by the minority, leading to complaints - especially last year - has led to the A, Far greater amount of time spent outside the apartments and B, Way more restrained activity that takes place within the apartments.

If you don't like it, don't watch it. You're spoiling it for the rest of us.

As for the latest rumour victim, Gina, Even if the rumours are correct - and it really isn't anybody else's business - I haven't seen it have any detrimental affect on either her appearance or mood or anything else for that matter and she's certainly been here long enough for us to have noticed.

Geronimo and SZfDJ - I've sent e-mails in the past to cust support when things were getting out of hand (Vanessa quickly comes to mind), but they were only in instances where I saw potential harm about to come to someone.  I haven't seen any of the supposed "drug abuse" by Gina, but in the case of that party at B2 last year, with the drug boys and the coke snorting in the bathroom, you could clearly see it happening.  I sent a complaint to RLC about that one only because it appeared a crime was being committed, and I worried about the possible ramifications to the overall health of RLC if one of the wasted girls got abused by the men that were there in the apartment. Also, in the case of Gina, the only thing that would have made me launch another e-mail was the fact that she was totally out of it, and stumbling around on the balcony, with no one around to intercede. (I wasn't online to see this, only going off what others said).  I agree with you two on the idea that we let them live their lives, whether we agree to their lifestlye or not, but I will still do whatever is in my power to prevent possible harm to one of the tenants.  Just my two cents.