Fan Page Gina

On 4-2-2018 at 4:28 AM, RUBBERMAN said:

Seems when Neia and Nicole brings their boyfriends over and they spend the night getting their groove and relieving their backed up balls with the girls Gina goes to her room and stays until the next morning!!!!  I wonder if and when she is going to bring someone to the apartment for some action.....I still love her sexy work out's in the mornings8)

Me too..

Gina got the pink slip from RLC along with Nicole and her fellow conspirator, Neia. Gina was no different than she has been on her previous tour, showing lots of skin and her pussy on many occasions. She refused to get involved in anything sexual, for whatever reason, and seemed to be there for just a good time.

Goodbye, Gina. Hope you have a good life, wherever you are. Don't bother to come back to RLC,though.

1 hour ago, TBird97 said:

Gina got the pink slip from RLC along with Nicole and her fellow conspirator, Neia. Gina was no different than she has been on her previous tour, showing lots of skin and her pussy on many occasions. She refused to get involved in anything sexual, for whatever reason, and seemed to be there for just a good time.

Goodbye, Gina. Hope you have a good life, wherever you are. Don't bother to come back to RLC,though.

I respect your comments, but what happen???  I know that Neia was leaving, but why was Nicole and Gina given the boot??8)

1 hour ago, TBird97 said:

Gina consiguió el papel rosa de RLC junto con Nicole y su compañera de conspiración, Neia. Gina no fue diferente de lo que ha sido en su gira anterior, mostrando mucha piel y su coño en muchas ocasiones. Ella se negó a involucrarse en nada sexual, por la razón que sea, y parecía estar allí solo por un buen momento.

Adiós, Gina. Espero que tengas una buena vida, donde sea que estés. Sin embargo, no te molestes en volver a RLC.

This is just speculating, maybe a poor opinion.
But the role of Gina, it was clear, in a house other than her friends, the sisters.
Maybe I'm a little over the top, not having your friends, and perhaps not your partner all the time, maybe even feel a little envy of Nicole, and his visits from his "partner"
Nicole is Nicole, with the good things, and with the things of a spoiled girl that she seems to have. Her quarrels with the other companions of the house, no one should surprise her, but that is only part of her.
A lot of people, will not remember the comments that the compañeras themselves poured on Nicole, every time they left.
And Neia, I did not have time to meet her, but perhaps, she was the only one, who finished her time well, although from the comments I could read, it was very childlike, maybe too much to live outside the home.

Tonight Serafima's little get together was great and Gina seem to be the high light of the party and did help get things going..."even though there was a few draw backs with some who drank to much.  While Daisy who seem to be constantly giving Frank advise about the viewers comments really didn't help none at all.  I like Daisy as well as I do Serafima, but I do think next time both should have a very long talk with Frank before every event....."viewers are always looking and have comments, whether you like them or not"...."some times these tenants cell phones get them in more trouble then their actions"...welcome to RLC.8)

Welcome back Gina and I for one hope the twins aren't far behind, or at least visit. As far as I'm concerned if another tour is in the works for them they can have Serafima's room right now. Sera's nice looking but she does nothing for the viewers. The twins at least have fun, try to get along with everyone, and also nice looking. Also, Gina, I like that scooter you have!