Fan Page Gina

Now that Gina has gotten Drunk like always at each and every party..."she has shown Rus her tits"..it shouldn't be hard for Rus to screw her...surly that's what she wants anyway.  Leo did have his chance and may have gotten it too.  All it takes is a drink and she is free to all.  I guess we should thank Jaya for helping her get that way.  "She looks like shit." LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!

Some do think that Gina is sexy and joyful and does bring the life to a party...and that's all great for SOME.  I wonder did RLC hire her to stay drunk and does her room mates get her drunk to make points with the viewers.  Last night's party showed again what to much drinking turns her into.  looking back when her buddy "Stella" and boyfriend "Leo" was around she stayed drunk and seemed to be high on what ever.  The twines doesn't seem to be any kind of help either...I do think that they both puts their head up their asses to when it comes to their so call friend.  What is sexy when it comes to being drunk..does it means you "have to get drunk to look sexy, does it mean you have to get drunk and show all your ass to any and everyone? does it mean you and your so called friends sit around and swap spit from each other looking not only nasty as hell, but very unhygienic.  Some may have taken my words towards Gina as unfair, but I do call it as I see it and as she wants us to see her....in other words "if you act look an idiot, I am going to call you an Idiot and see nothing else."   Personally I would rather see Gina happy and sober instead of acting drunk and easy.  Hopefully one day when she has nothing to do she well take time to read these comments instead of how many viewers did she pick up the night she got drunk as hell and passed out.   Gina don't wait until your to old to move to try and grow up my dear...."you do have some that cares about your health instead of your ASS!!"8)

2 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

The twines doesn't seem to be any kind of help either...I do think that they both puts their head up their asses to when it comes to their so call friend.  "8)

I did see one of the twins make the crossed arms signal for 'no more, stop' at one point, as she tried to reduce the self-destruct potential, and when Gina was showing Rus her tits on the sofa they stayed each side of her to (I guess) make it less likely she would go too far.

One of them was definitely on policeman duty.   (I can only tell which is who when I can see their buttocks because of Lia's birthmark)

From what I saw.."Jaya kept filling Gina's glass...the twins kept cheering for more and Gina's tits was not covered...and if their was someone doing any policing he or she must have been sleep.  The only one who was sane and getting his kicks was Rus....the twins didn't give a shit...they were also to busy passing spit between them and Rus lady.8)

Well like clock work there was another party at the B2 apartment with the so call Vacation crew "Rus, Kylie, Mike and Blair"...even though things was headed towards an already viewers scripted line and place..."the cams went out, and for some members was an upsetting event."  I really don't think that they missed much and if they did......all they have to do is wait for another 12 to 24 more hours and then it well start all over again at the Vacation apartment like always like a wheel going round and round and round we go......"when well it ever END?" LOL8)

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/1/2019 at 1:58 PM, vampire said:

A lot of Gina haters out there.  Funny cause you seem to watch every thing she has done in the past.  I have seen a newer gina--Yes she still likes to have fun-- she is a lot more controlled now--And is still hot as hell--Do you people even remember when you  were her age--  Dam--Maybe you should grow up .---She will eventually ,  And be boring like us .--

Atlwast she is fun wathing then. I love the wild, unpredictable and drunken Gina, like we've seen her when she has been with Stella and Kylie. Jaya also has the potencial to be that wild influence on her. Gina was fun during the mid part of her first stay, her whole second stay, and the first half of this stay was great. But as long as the twins are there, Gina just becomes the third tripplet, and we get nothing but childish giggling and something that look like a parody on a preformance art show every other night.

5 hours ago, vampire said:

Rubberman--I do realize that all will not agree or this place would be very boring .  You give your opinion and I give mine .  No right or wrong here and no animosity meant.--Just friendly differences of opinion.---

I think there was some missed communication my friend....I have nothing against you..."it was a typing error sorry." ...if you look back I took care of it....I sent you a P/MSG.8)

On 3/25/2019 at 9:54 AM, ed2 said:

Atlwast she is fun wathing then. I love the wild, unpredictable and drunken Gina, like we've seen her when she has been with Stella and Kylie. Jaya also has the potencial to be that wild influence on her. Gina was fun during the mid part of her first stay, her whole second stay, and the first half of this stay was great. But as long as the twins are there, Gina just becomes the third tripplet, and we get nothing but childish giggling and something that look like a parody on a preformance art show every other night.

I don't think that Gina has any haters....."maybe those that don't want any thing said about her in a negative way" and may be those who are concerned about her health in a positive way.  Gina is sexy and has good views when it comes to parties..."but tend to drunk to much and really doesn't have a limit"  surly her room mates know that, but people like Stella and Jaya her drinking coaches pushes her to drink more and end of making her look bad for the viewers...."at least the ones who care."  Maybe Gina who reads our comments well understand more better, then waking up after a night of hard drinking with a bad attitude towards the cams and bad comments.8)

4 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

I don't think that Gina has any haters....."maybe those that don't want any thing said about her in a negative way" and may be those who are concerned about her health in a positive way.  Gina is sexy and has good views when it comes to parties..."but tend to drunk to much and really doesn't have a limit"  surly her room mates know that, but people like Stella and Jaya her drinking coaches pushes her to drink more and end of making her look bad for the viewers...."at least the ones who care."  Maybe Gina who reads our comments well understand more better, then waking up after a night of hard drinking with a bad attitude towards the cams and bad comments.8)

Oh, I have no problem with saying some negative things about Gina too, or any other tenants for that matter. I just think different viewers like different things. I love the wild, "too drunk" and sometimes embarrassing side of Gina. That's life, that's being human! The all perfect, and everything in control-people are basically just very boring.

In a way I was glad to see that Gina and the twins left yesterday's party at the GP early and got home safe.  the twins seem to have fun, but didn't seem to comfortable at times.  Normally Gina would drink to much, but didn't but she also had fun.....I still think that she and Rus are on the same level and Rus would have had more fun if he had went home with the B2 crew instead of watching Kylie run around the GP having her own fun.   As far as their other room mate Jaya..."she stayed at the GP apartment last night and really made an ASS out of her self and end up looking easy to get."8)

Rubberman,

From what I see the twins have there limits and don't want to get into a state where they are out of control. Also they probably realised the only place for they and Gina to sleep was the sofa.

Gina will keep drinking so long as another will too, as we saw with Stella, until she crashes and then pays the price the next day or two. Jaya seems to be the same. Kylie seems to hold her drink better, perhaps in part because she a larger girl.

The current GP girls seem to have a similar attitude to the twins. Adelita got close to passing out last weekend, being the smallest girl may have contributed. Since last night she kept in control did she find her limit and then keep within it ?

I wonder how last night would have ended up if Ox was still there and Gina if not the twins had stayed ?