Fan Page Gina

Bringing in her first night Gina seem to have captured a few and only a few in the Chat Room!!!  Today she looks as if she is strung out on both drugs and alcohol, but she does fit in with the others who at times look even worst and neither wouldn't make a beauty contest either.  Surly Irma days are coming to and end leaving Gina as the overseer, and then the local liquor stores should make a killing.   As far as any so call photo shoots happening "I could only see her standing in a line up at a local jail taking a photo for "drunk and disorderly conduct and prostitution"..other then that...NOT HAPPENING!!! LOL.....some one need to come up with some other way to promote Gina...."most do know her pissy pass." LOL8)

• 4 weeks later...

Oh well,  looks like one of RLC hired male studs has entered the B1 apartment for a few weeks of free sex and booze,  even though he has been at the GP in the pass with other hired male human dildo's.  Gina seems to know him well, I sure once she comes off her period things well jump into action.  Those who has been around know how this show is going to start and end...just like others in the pass...lol...so why watch!!!  RLC seems to have nothing else left one the table but the same bull over and over again!!!8)   "We should have known it wouldn't be far off...Gina's stay!!!" LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!

Gina who has moved in to the bigger bed room "aka entertainment room for orgies/sex swaps/fake lesbian show and masturbation sets" seems to leave out more these last two days and each time come back wasted....surly she should know that some of us aren't stupid and do know her background in the house and her weakness for booze and drugs....any further then that it would come from the on line RLC helpers in the chat.  I do wonder why her play boy friend didn't stay or is he waiting for the word from RLC?  Seeing that some are starting to leave in the GP I wonder if she well be around for 6 months as Irma too?8)

I would have thought, after years of waiting, seeing Gina have sex would have been one of the most celebrated events. Many would have watched it (except for all the bad gateway problems). Judging by the thumbs, it was about as popular as watching Ginger's 6th bate of the day. Gina's popping of her RLC cherry was one of the greatest anti-climaxes in RLC history. I saw a bit of the first session and it looked like she just laid there, resigned to her fate. I didn't bother watching round two. Gina has always been one of my favourites. To see her sinking so low as to let this fat warthog fuck her is tragic. For all the kids on here, this is why your parents tell you to stay away from drugs!

Edited by Rhodie
Misplaced comma

3 hours ago, Rhodie said:

I would have thought, after years of waiting, seeing Gina have sex would have been one of the most celebrated events. Many would have watched it (except for all the bad gateway problems). Judging by the thumbs, it was about as popular as watching Ginger's 6th bate of the day. Gina's popping of her RLC cherry was one of the greatest anti-climaxes in RLC history. I saw a bit of the first session and it looked like she just laid there, resigned to her fate. I didn't bother watching round two. Gina has always been one of my favourites. To see her sinking so low as to let this fat warthog fuck her is tragic. For all the kids on here, this is why your parents tell you to stay away from drugs!

I guess where suppose to think that they are in love!!!.....with Gina a bottle of booze or Meth would have a better chance then any hired guy, at least she would be happy and show more affection.  Each time Gina returns she looks more worst, and I hate that, she could do better if she really wants too, I think that Irma has a lot to do with her staying out of trouble.  "If your reading this Gina.."You should get your shit together before you lose your fans that really care's about you."8)

Most likely it was both Crack/meth/heroin/...anything to get a viewers attention. LOL  As far as the fat slug, he also does work at the GP apartment when needed. LOL   I don't call Gina hot anymore unless she found out she has some kind of Venereal Disease...then she is hot....in the ass!!! LOL  Gina is wore out from from the floor up and it shows!!!8)

Looks like Gina's hired boy friend well be there to stay when ever he wants for her remainder of stay.  I wonder if he uses as much drugs as Gina.  And who's the old lady in the B1 apartment, she looks like she could be one of the girls mother, she looks older then Diane in the GP apartment?8)

Well it wasn't no surprise to some viewers that the B1 party would turn into shit, and shit it was.  Way to many people in one apartment, to noisy, to many drugs and most of all the wild ass B2 whores was there.   Sad that in the end "Gina's hired boy friend ended up fucking one of her friends"...lol....nothing new with him either, that's what he does for a living.....to bad he didn't have the guts to fuck Diane....maybe if the money was right he would...once a male hired whore always a male hired whore." LOL   I knew that this guy was fake as hell starting on day one, but some viewers didn't think so....."and now???"...what a fucking laugh.   Last night instead of playing with her man her so call girl friend played with him in more ways then one, Gina played with drugs and booze....."she got what she deserved.   These Barc-girls are whores and proved that to many times on cam, hopefully RLC well take time and review the cams, and get rid of all three apartments, they really don't have any thing in common with the other apartments.  The drugs are out of hand at this point.   "Hiring to older Madam's "Diane and Milena" as under cover baby sitters doesn't help and seems to have made things worse then before.  Time to clean house RLC!!!   "The only award that was given out last night was to Kim..."The Ass Kissing Award" she earned that very well, by keeping her head up Diane's ass around the clock.....if Diane every does take a shit, Kim's head well pop out first. LOL8)

I guess the wedding is cancelled? I never saw that coming! Sideshow Bob being unfaithful? Who would ever have thought such an outstanding citizen might dip his wick elsewhere, especially after being immortalised in a now discarded Picassoesque artwork. What I found particularly nauseating, was he thought he was some kind of hero for fucking Uly? When he went outside to his friends on the balcony, it was all high fives, etc? You were, arsehole! Uly had to bate because you failed to satisfy her, just like all the women before you have left underwhelmed!

2 hours ago, Rhodie said:

I guess the wedding is cancelled? I never saw that coming! Sideshow Bob being unfaithful? Who would ever have thought such an outstanding citizen might dip his wick elsewhere, especially after being immortalised in a now discarded Picassoesque artwork. What I found particularly nauseating, was he thought he was some kind of hero for fucking Uly? When he went outside to his friends on the balcony, it was all high fives, etc? You were, arsehole! Uly had to bate because you failed to satisfy her, just like all the women before you have left underwhelmed!

Well like I said before, "I knew all this bull shit about Gina and her paid stud wasn't real from the beginning, after they would have sex he wouldn't even sleep under her or hold her, he was just there for a nut or paid to be there.  You can't change a dog once he's use to sticking his dick into every open hole he see's....lol..."Hell he wasn't even house broken."  The fucked up part is that he fucked what was suppose to be Gina's friend....."that was really fucked up....where I am from..she would have got her ass beat."   Oh well another learning lesson for Gina when it comes to fake love for drugs.    As for the stud, surly he well be back in a few weeks to fuck another easy Barc-girl and brag about it with his friends as he did last night. LOL8)

Gina must have needed a drug fix badly,  she let Dick Head back into her life again, after he fucked her friend and bragged about it to his friends.   She made the Dumb ass of the year award, and he made her the laughing stock of the day.  What a dumb ass bitch.....I wonder did Irma and her now sex and fake spiritual saver Milena have any thing to do with it?....what an idiot!!  I guess now he is allowed to fuck Irma next. LOL8)

9 hours ago, damnyankee said:

I am truly curious?  Why so judgmental?

Well.....aaaaaa.......isn't that part of this section....to voice, should I have said that "its nice to see her get back with a dog who cheated on her with her girl friend." LOL8)