Fan Page Gina

Well it looks like Gina managed to stay away from the vacation and B2 apartments yesterday..."surly that had to be hard for her to do"....seeing that she and Serafima aren't really talking to each other....what really brought their little feud on no one really knows....but hopefully RLC well catch on and move someone out....or both.8)

Nice to see Gina has made a good effort to welcome Ginger. As some have said, it's getting back to the good old days when newcomers were welcomed with a party and, those leaving had a farewell. I dislike seeing what has become the norm these days in the Barca places where nobody can be arsed to get out of bed to say goodbye to whomever is leaving. Serafina did her part in the welcoming, although, to me, the threesome on the sofa looked like there was someone off cam pointing a gun at them?  Some are critical of old timers like Gina returning? I liked the way things in the Barca places used to be. There was little of this shit where people figured out how to get views with staged shows. Who better than those who were there in the good days to show the newbies the ropes? Many hung their hopes on Irma. Talk was she was paid a lot to come back? I don't know if that is true but, whatever the case, she didn't live up to expectations, at least, not mine. I have a lot of respect for Gina. There must be a lot of pressure to "get sexual" yet she never has.  As I Gina fan, I wish she would but, at the same time, I admire her resilience.

6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Lia & Mia Have Returned. 

On 1/11/2019 at 5:59 PM, delta10 said:

Only one guess is needed ..................  after all they have been seen recently.

Note I typed ' they have ' rather than ' she has '.

On 1/11/2019 at 6:16 PM, Scotsman84 said:

Create an account to see this content!

Gina was at B3 with Stella etc. Stella crashed so Gina left for B1. Sera was in with Ginger & Maluma. They were in the kitchen then went up to Sera's room and Sera closed the door clearly excluding Gina.

With the new arrivals at B2 perhaps surprising she didn't scoot there. I wasn't watching earlier to see how many beers she downed with Stella but maybe she knew she was closer to crashing than she appeared.

Seems Gina spent most of her day resting and alone at B1..."while Ginger and Serafima was out."   I wonder how long well Gina have to continue to put up with Serafima and her fucked up ways of barely communicating with her and basically having Ginger do the same.  "Serafima tries to give the viewers a thought of she and Ginger are having some kind of lesbian relationship now...that doesn't seem to be going anywhere but to the bore files."  I guess that's why Gina stays gone alot..."there is never nothing there in B1 for her.  I do hope that Srafima's stay won't be much longer.    "My opinion from what I SEE and THINK."8)

Gina seems and have always been the high light of each and every party...and does love to show her ass to Leo...acts as though the more drinks she has the easier she is to get.  After watching her talk to Leo after there little get together at the vacation apartment clearly shows that she may also have a drinking problem. When drunk she acts like a easy slut.  When Stella is not around Leo does get his views and looks on while Gina teases.LOL  Call it what you want to call it ...."dud has had that ass...and more then once and it won't be long before he gets it again off cam." LOL8)  "My thoughts and opinion only."8)

At the B3 hosted party last night she was necking an assortment of drinks until every bottle was empty. She did not return direct to B1 so logically she was out to the bars with B3 then back there to get her scooter and finally to B1. I wonder if drunk in charge of a scooter is an offence in Barca ?

Every time I looked earlier today she was in bed.

Now she has scootered round to B3 but looks to have a major hangover, so different from 24 hours ago.

With cases packed both couples could be leaving and if so the reason for the big party last night.

3 hours ago, delta10 said:

At the B3 hosted party last night she was necking an assortment of drinks until every bottle was empty. She did not return direct to B1 so logically she was out to the bars with B3 then back there to get her scooter and finally to B1. I wonder if drunk in charge of a scooter is an offence in Barca ?

Every time I looked earlier today she was in bed.

Now she has scootered round to B3 but looks to have a major hangover, so different from 24 hours ago.

With cases packed both couples could be leaving and if so the reason for the big party last night.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A lot of Gina haters out there.  Funny cause you seem to watch every thing she has done in the past.  I have seen a newer gina--Yes she still likes to have fun-- she is a lot more controlled now--And is still hot as hell--Do you people even remember when you  were her age--  Dam--Maybe you should grow up .---She will eventually ,  And be boring like us .--

6 hours ago, vampire said:

A lot of Gina haters out there.  Funny cause you seem to watch every thing she has done in the past.  I have seen a newer gina--Yes she still likes to have fun-- she is a lot more controlled now--And is still hot as hell--Do you people even remember when you  were her age--  Dam--Maybe you should grow up .---She will eventually ,  And be boring like us .--

Your right..."but that statement was written  Feb 9 2019, and I have seen her do better since and also....."Since Leo and Stella left the project.   An now that she is in the twines "Lia and Mia" rehab facility..lol...she seems to be doing a lot better."    As long as there is an RLC...Chat...forum...or internet people are going to judge....."your old enough to know that!!"8)

On ‎3‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 1:37 PM, RUBBERMAN said:

Your right..."but that statement was written  Feb 9 2019, and I have seen her do better since and also....."Since Leo and Stella left the project.   An now that she is in the twines "Lia and Mia" rehab facility..lol...she seems to be doing a lot better."    As long as there is an RLC...Chat...forum...or internet people are going to judge....."your old enough to know that!!"8)