Fan Page Gina

Looks like Gina had to house sit alone again while Daisy and Serafima who is just now getting in from being out all night "most likely with Johns" after 5am.   I don't know why RLC is keeping them Daisy and Serafima around......neither one is good for the project and does nothing but run the streets every other night.   Daisy has been useless since day one.   With Serafima and Daisy...B1 is just a big waste!!!8)

I always like seeing Gina back. Sexually, she does fuckall but who cares, she's beautiful. I often wonder if she's brought in as a short-term replacement when someone leaves unexpectedly? Were she and Nicole booted out when Neia left or where they just there to fill the rooms until Neia left? On this occasion, Karina left after a month. She never really looked comfortable being on RLC. Did she go early and Gina was asked to fill in for her? Either way, I don't care. Gina, бам завжди ласкаво просимо

Gina is ok in my book...."but today she and Stella acted like two drugged out crack heads, they both seem to be high as hell."  Gina doesn't seem to care about Frank and Leo while she walks around the vacation apartment almost nude and not giving Jenn no respect at all....I thought more of her then that.  I am waiting to see if Frank well get a go round with her seeing that Stella is almost brained out anyway..."WOW"!!8)

There are very few, very few women on this thang that I would consider something close to beautiful.  Lot's of phyco's and druggies and I think this girl fits right in with them.  Not sure what it is about everyone else, I don't anything to get hard over.  there is nothing beautiful or sexy about drugs and girls that turn me on.  Sorry to be a downer!!!

Ok, I just watched this girl named "Gina" scoff down something on a plate and she ate it like a dog that's been crossing the desert for 3 months without food or water.  Right after that, she grabbed a banana and damn near had a nervous breakdown peeling it.  Beauty, if this is what some call beauty, man they need to clean that patch on their eye and get something to take the super glue off.  Nice rack, sure I'll give that to ya; Beauty ?  Man, I know that people living in cold climates will take anything to fuck and keep warm, but beauty is not one of the qualifications (I think breathing is as far as they go) you gotta be kidding me, come on.  Besides the fact that she walks around naked and fucks anything, there is nothing that closely resembles "beauty" - sorry I know that word is in the eye of the beholder - is this channel in Braille ?

I watched Gina all night yesterday, and couldn't help noticing, she went to the toilet at 22:45, 23:00, 23:15, 23:28, 23:44, 23:58, 00:10, 00:20, 00:30, and 01:03. I know she drinks alot of water, but that can't be quite normal? Atleast I kind of understand alittle better now, how that 'incident' the other night could even happen, when she legit pissed her jeans going home from B3! That must've happened sometime close before 21:33, it took her 13 minutes from B3 to B1, the last time she went to the toilet in B3 was 21:05, but in this time Gina still managed to pee herself. That is kind of impressive though! Isn't it?

That isn't the first time Gina peed herself on RLC either. She has done it maybe 3 times before! It happened twice on her 1st stay, once was when she came home in the evening, after being out clubbing for 20 hours, with a decent wet stain on the crotch of her dress, the other time was when she wet her bed in the middle of the night. On her 2nd stay, she might have peed herself during a very drunken party in B2, where she also puked all over her bedroom floor, because she came out of the toilet with a wet crotch, but it might have been just from not wiping. Also on her 2nd stay, she once woke up in the morning, the toilet was occupied, and she peed in a cup in her room.

And actually, for the record, she is not the only one it has happened to on RLC. Rose peed herself twice, Lily did it once, and Adriana(&Daniel) once. And that is just the ones I've been lucky enough to accidentally catch, during my 2 years on here. I'm just waiting for it to happen to Nelly, as she always seem to end up desperate to pee.

Sorry if I sound obsessed. This is somewhat of a "special interest" for me, catching something embarrassing like that, like a girl peeing herself. I think this is a kind of thing, with so many people, over many years, in a way ought to have happened a few times, but it is also a kind of thing, if it is very quick and subtile like that, almost no one will notice, or pay attention. But my eyes are always on the look out for such.

On 1/21/2019 at 7:26 PM, TigetJackson said:

There are very few, very few women on this thang that I would consider something close to beautiful.  Lot's of phyco's and druggies and I think this girl fits right in with them.  Not sure what it is about everyone else, I don't anything to get hard over.  there is nothing beautiful or sexy about drugs and girls that turn me on.  Sorry to be a downer!!!

Agree she is nothing special and doesn't take much to know when she especially is on something. Her face is funny and she should learn to control her jaw better. 

Seems Gina's who attitude changes in a more energy way when Stella shows up at the B1 apartment today or night....She seems to go in to her don't give a shit and w&o#e acting mode.  The last time these two was together they really made fools of them self's...lets hope tonight is not one of them....only the alcohol and what ever well tell on each..."which is easy."8)

3 hours ago, Johnny said:

Agree she is nothing special and doesn't take much to know when she especially is on something. Her face is funny and she should learn to control her jaw better. 

I don't think either her or Stella could pass a drug test even if a horse could pissed for the both of them. LOL8)