Fan Page Gina

3 hours ago, Harry1949 said:

Ok Gino's b/f must be one of the RLC management.  How else can we explain a gal that is 27 days past her 90 day stay. Unless gina is going for the record of the Girl Who Never Leaves. Maybe she is the new manager of B1 and 2?

There has been some talk that Gina`s father lives in the Netherlands. If so, then she may have dual citizenship which means she doesn`t need a visa to stay in Spain since both countries are in the European Union.

36 minutes ago, Harry1949 said:

Fair enough but I do feel that 27 days over time is getting a bit much for an apt that is supposedly for Girls On Vacation.

Oh, I agree. However, it seems that RLC is scraping the bottom of the barrel to get girls into their apartments. Gina is pretty but she has her limitations when it comes to anything sexual. Someone has to convince her to go for the gusto.

Possibilities is what keeps me interested in a girl, once we have got to know her pretty well - will she masturbate? what does she look like when her control is down having sex?

Gina is vivacious, beautiful, energetic and often nude.    What's not to like?

Well, we know she will not masturbate properly (I saw her once fingering herself briefly) and she has twice deliberately avoided sex (with first Stella and then Rosemary), not to mention resisting Lola's attentions (very understandable).   So after nearly four months we know the sexual possibilities are almost nil.

Shame.   Lovely girl.    But time to move on.    Give a new girl a chance.

Some girls are relatively easy to read, some not so much. Some surprise us all and come good right at the end ( so to speak ) - Megan and Caroline spring to mind!

However an individual turns out, its what keeps it interesting.

Despite never selling us short in regards to parading naked, open leg shots etc. etc. Gina's limits were apparent from a very early stage and I can't see that changing.

Whatever the reason for her extended stay, whether she leaves any time soon doesn't really matter because, with three double beds in the apartment, there's plenty of space for at least one new face to shake things up a bit. Gina isn't one to get in the way if a couple of others want a bit of " privacy ".

At the moment, b1 is fast becoming like one of the less lively couples apartments. Normal ( a technical phrase meaning boring ) and predictable.

5 hours ago, Harry1949 said:

Not to be unkind as Gina is a lovely girl to look at but we are now 30 days beyond her Best Before  date. Time to bid a fond farewell to Barcelona.  Best wishes  for the future. 

Someone posted in the Chat she was to leave June25th. Today is the 25th so we'll see if she leaves or not.

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, CowArt said:

139 (!) days into her stay, and Gina did a bate with some proper views.

The jury is still out if it was worth the wait, but it was a nice one, thank you Gina. :wub:

Damn! I missed that....................