Fan Page Gina

On ‎7‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 5:49 AM, CowArt said:

139 (!) days into her stay, and Gina did a bate with some proper views.

The jury is still out if it was worth the wait, but it was a nice one, thank you Gina. :wub:

Ah hell, I missed it too, and I've been vigilant! I guess even with replay, you can't take a couple of days off. I feel like RLC should just email the clip to everyone who has been a member for the past 4 months as a, "Thank you for your patience." reward.

• 2 weeks later...

Gina,  we all thought highly of you when you arrived. You always seemed to get along with everyone, especially with the twins. We appreciated the fact that you were so down to earth and never hesitated to display your beauty.

However, you were more than reluctant to show anything of a sexual nature and we never could understand that.

So, after five months, you're returning home. We wish you well and hope you will find what you're looking for.

• StnCld316 featured this topic
  • StnCld316 unfeatured this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Gina, if u read this: I did enjoyed your stay as well. U made me paying for the rest of the cam's so I could watch u all the time. It was a great time and enjoyed your activities however never really sexual ever happened. But I do like u very much and hopefully someday we'll see u back at RLC.Thank you so much

Welcome Back GINA... >:(

So here we are, the winter approaching our dear friends of RLC have decided to reinforce their policy of subscriptions concerning older people and retirees.
Privileging the nudity of girls, compared to the sexual acts itself.
Seriously I can not believe it, GINA is back.
It's a nightmare, this girl stayed 5 months in RLC apt and did nothing, except of course showed her naked body, which I must say is very pleasant to watch.
That should not be enough to get back to RLC, but that's nevertheless the case.
After the return of the twins, here is GINA.
Waiting quietly for a place to be free at the big girls' apartment for rejoining the twins
I hate the recycling of girls, but less than GINA and the twins.
SOFIE,i wait you :wub: