Fan Page Gina

33 minutes ago, eyenthesky said:

Geronimo and SZfDJ - I've sent e-mails in the past to cust support when things were getting out of hand (Vanessa quickly comes to mind), but they were only in instances where I saw potential harm about to come to someone.  I haven't seen any of the supposed "drug abuse" by Gina, but in the case of that party at B2 last year, with the drug boys and the coke snorting in the bathroom, you could clearly see it happening.  I sent a complaint to RLC about that one only because it appeared a crime was being committed, and I worried about the possible ramifications to the overall health of RLC if one of the wasted girls got abused by the men that were there in the apartment. Also, in the case of Gina, the only thing that would have made me launch another e-mail was the fact that she was totally out of it, and stumbling around on the balcony, with no one around to intercede. (I wasn't online to see this, only going off what others said).  I agree with you two on the idea that we let them live their lives, whether we agree to their lifestlye or not, but I will still do whatever is in my power to prevent possible harm to one of the tenants.  Just my two cents.

Don't want to drag this out too much. After all, this is Gina's fan page and this is really a more general topic.

I was with you 100% regarding Vanessa's apartment, to the point that I was disagreeing with others in that thread and I agree that action should be taken in any scenario where events are actually seen to be getting out of hand as you describe.

I've said before that drugs have never featured in my life and I am not advocating the use of them but we have seen before that stimulants have created improved viewing on several occasions ( be it alcohol or more ) and being a voyeur of real life and having high moral standards aren't always a good mix. 

I completely respect your point of view and wouldn't hesitate to do the same where necessary, however, for every person who sees it as you do, there seems to be a lot of others who comment on these issues(?) for no better reason than that they constantly seem to need something to moan about and this can adversely affect the viewing pleasure as previously stated.

Also mustn't forget that the original point made was regarding people commenting on unproven drug use which I went slightly off centre from.

If Gina is under " house arrest " as has been suggested in the chat box this evening, is it another stunning achievement by the self appointed censors that live on RLCF or just stunning because she's available to view constantly instead of being out most of the time?

I'm confused :-\ ^-^

I wouldn't worry your head about it to much gironimo.... Peoples in here love to speculate and share their dreams with others.....lol... Just keep the salt shaker handy.... You'll be needing all of it as you'll have to hear every word spoken with a grain of salt.... Now in some chases I've read, you'll need to empty the whole shaker.........lol

Some even thou they don't have a F**kin clue to what is said, seem to think they have all the right answers to happens in the houses... 

JUST SAYIN  ... :P:):P 

ITS A MANS LIFE IN THE SALVATION ARMY

Owing to the resounding success of Operation Cleanup the Sally Army is appealing for further volunteers.

"We have infiltrated a nest of perverts, peddling their filth.    They call themselves voyeurs", said Spokesperson Roger Upright.    "Well placed comments about drug use, prostitution and violence to women, all based on the flimsiest of evidence and followed up by constant threats of complaints, have effectively turned their disgusting site into a boring snoozefest you could watch with your aunty.    Well done our boys!"

"Now its got so boring we need new volunteers to watch it and spoil their fun."

"If you like whingeing and complaining and spoiling others' fun we have a vacancy for you." 

"There's a tambourine with your name on.    Come on boys, give it a shake."

Gina and Polya are back to partying. In a while we will know if they are staying in or just preloading and getting in the mood to hit the city.

Which ever all the speculation that Gina would have left by now and new girls arrived seems to be wrong.

Create an account to see this content!

Edited by StnCld316

I liked Gina. I still do, but despite the fact that she doesn't hesitate to show skin, she isn't exactly Miss Excitement. She will not masturbaste anywhere near a camera, she's never brought a guy back to B1 and she definitely will not get involved with any of the other women at B1 or B2.

I keep hoping that she will lose her inhibitions and just go with the flow when Polya and Lola let it all hang out, but so far, I've been disappointed.

On 6/17/2017 at 10:30 PM, TBird97 said:

I liked Gina. I still do, but despite the fact that she doesn't hesitate to show skin, she isn't exactly Miss Excitement. She will not masturbaste anywhere near a camera, she's never brought a guy back to B1 and she definitely will not get involved with any of the other women at B1 or B2.

I keep hoping that she will lose her inhibitions and just go with the flow when Polya and Lola let it all hang out, but so far, I've been disappointed.

She has masturbated openly in her bedroom twice, but I agree it's time for a new face