Fan Page Gina

Gina didn't play any "girly games"  at B1 and I doubt that she will at B2.  Lola tried to get her to rub boobies together one night but Gina beat a hasty retreat. Unless she's had a change of heart, I doubt if we'll see her get touchy-feely with the other two snakes in the grass at B2.

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Seems Gina has been here before and knows the ropes of RLC I was expecting more energy from her then the others,  hopefully she well soon open up more then she has been soon and not the week of going home as some do.8)

Gina has been in the Project before. Be close to a Year since she was last here.

• 2 weeks later...

What has got into Gina today?   I hope you were watching Rubberman.

Famed for her sexless nudity, often with the twins, she has barely touched her own pussy even in previous visits.

Today in the space of a few hours she videoed herself rubbing het clit on her phone, lay legs apart nude in full light, exercised nude in the LR thrusting her bumhole into full cam, and just now rubbed herself to a climax inserting two fingers.

Great.   What a body, and always cheerful.    I love it.

But why so sudden a change ???//

It may have been Gina's fingers in her pussy but I sense the hand of management behind them.

Seems when Neia and Nicole brings their boyfriends over and they spend the night getting their groove and relieving their backed up balls with the girls Gina goes to her room and stays until the next morning!!!!  I wonder if and when she is going to bring someone to the apartment for some action.....I still love her sexy work out's in the mornings8)

from reading the Translation over at camcap's   that gina and the Double n ( Nicole & neia ) had a falling out. just because they left her behind at the club now that's not  a very nice roommate's . and now gina is staying the night with her friend's lia and mia at b4. 

Does anyone else think Gina might have been up for a flirtation with Neia?

Saturday night they got drunk and at the end Gina offered her tits for Neia to stroke but Neia giggled and backed off and the moment passed as Gina heaved herself off to bed

This left Neia with the RLC rent-a-hunk who struggled to get a proper stiffy. and after a few minutes she dragged him off to Gina's room to check if she was alright (they then had a good bonk and he asked in English if he was a great lover)

Sunday morning he was gone and Gina led Nic and Neia in a naked show in front of Cam 7 waggling bumholes and pussies straight at the Cam

Golly, Gina does that so well.