Fan Page Gina

Gina is good to watch asleep or awake.

Has she got a sex life?    I've seen her play with her pussy twice, briefly, in all of her visits.

There is a slight flirtatiousness between her and Lia.   Something usually repressed perhaps, awaiting booze on Gina's part, and for Lia's resident Policewoman Mia to be somewhere else.   It'll never happen, though.

2 hours ago, iloner said:

Gina is good to watch asleep or awake.

Has she got a sex life?    I've seen her play with her pussy twice, briefly, in all of her visits.

There is a slight flirtatiousness between her and Lia.   Something usually repressed perhaps, awaiting booze on Gina's part, and for Lia's resident Policewoman Mia to be somewhere else.   It'll never happen, though.

I have to agree with you on these three......"Gina, Mia and Lia are just mannequins in an Barcelona or Amsterdam window store.'....their just there to look good and no other purpose but to drink unconsciously when needed.  Any type of sex, masturbation is not a priority for either of them.  I some times have to catch myself when I am commenting about Sasha, Dasha and Masha's fucked up living arrangement, but at least they are "fucking" and trying, and not letting any substance or booze take over their lives.   No matter how many rub downs these three have with each  other they well never go any further then a shower together.  In Gina's case.."some times to much of any substance "can some times" drugs or alcohol can take the sexual desires away also." ...as long as Gina and others try and fool the cams with her drug and alcohol use she well always be side line like others here at RLC...."most of the viewers here aren't stupid"...if she really had any real friends they would be helping her, she would be trying to get her self together, I would rather see her sober and having fun then drunk and acting like a un-controlled fool...."in some cases beauty doesn't last for every."  After being around RLC in the last few weeks "briefly playing with her pussy is no play at all."     I think that Jaya's job is to try and make up for all three,  but she really doesn't interest me at all sexually or attraction.8)

Back to the post on the previous page about Gina haters ...

I don't hate her as such but rather am fed up she is back again and the same applies to the twins. There is nothing significant new to see and I doubt there ever will be.

The tenants of all the vacation Barcelona apartment should be flow of new people not repeats. If a girl does return to B3 as a couple again it should be once only.

On 4/1/2019 at 2:00 PM, Sketch said:

Complete waste of time and bed. Only thing she has done is make a fool of herself over and over. Not the first one that clearly has a problem with alcohol and, being in the situation she's in is not helping her. 

I agree 100%....and its not going to stop.  I don't think there have been a day I haven't seen Gina or the twins somewhat intoxicated.  Maybe one day RLC won't have to hire those over and over again, and start getting better ladies for the job.  And definitely stop bringing back the spoiled and lazy ones.   "I must say.."Gina was looking sexy in that Blue dress she had on yesterday....."first time I have seen her in that type of dress."8)

"There is a slight flirtatiousness between her and Lia.   Something usually repressed perhaps, awaiting booze on Gina's part, and for Lia's resident Policewoman Mia to be somewhere else.   It'll never happen, though."    

And so 3 days later, Gina not being particularly drunk, and policewoman Mia actually at the scene, Gina wielded a small dildo in and out of Lia (I think) to her evident enjoyment, squeezed her breasts and kissed both twins.

The feed was awful with so many viewers cramming to the bedroom cams so I spent much time with a blacked out screen trying to change cams to get a good view, and then it was over quickly and Gina rushed to go out for an hour.

After she got back the Twins, who had waited up for her, all three hugged as though to say our friendship is unaffected.

Nevertheless, Gina seemed sleepless and thoughtful.

The dam has burst.    

•  

Although there seems to be "NO" love between the two just friendship..."Gina and one of the twins had another lesbian night"....more like some sexual tension release.  With the other twin out of the apartment for the night there was some excitement and entertainment for the viewers anyway.  I guess Amy may decided to join in on the fun next time.   "Thanks ladies."8)

Most likely a combination of three things

- boredom

- sexual tension release, could the twin have been thinking about what her sister was doing ?

- keeping RLC management happy

At least with the twins while they drink, and over a week probably rather more than is long term healthy, it is more controlled so Gina isn't mostly either in an stupor from alcohol and more or crashed out recovering from one.

Gina, who seems to always be the high-lite of each party is starting to change for the better and for the viewers...."I am starting to see less out of control alcohol drinking from her and a more positive side of her too.  She has always been sexy, and energetic for the viewers and has now seems be even more help at keeping B2 alive and with the help of the twins up on the chats again.  I am sure Amy well soon start opening up more once she feels the need.  "I do like Gina's sexy "Coca-Cola" out fit today." 8)

• 3 weeks later...

I see today that Rus and Kylie are visitors at the B2 apartment...."surly Gina is very happy about that,  Rus seems to bring out the joy in Gina more then the Coke twins do."  I just hope she doesn't get to out of control trying to show Rus a more of a good time then he was expecting......"which sadly to say is going to happen anyway once Rus start pouring her all the drinks that he can get into her mouth."   Being as sneaky as Gina and the Coke twins are...I do see that they have stop enjoying the more open cam balcony for the viewers and are now using the outdoor balcony of Gina's room and its starting to be an on going thing....."maybe its time for RLC to either put a cam out there or just let them know that the viewers can't see what they are paying for.  I do still wonder about Amy who doesn't really take part in anything unless she has too,  she does put on a good acting job pretending to like being there,  but may not...but money does talk too."   30 minutes later it didn't take long before the alcoholic came out of Gina..."Dam girl....your so weak."8)

Create an account to see this content!

21 hours ago, CowArt said:

Congratulations Gina, on joining the 300+ club. Well... club... it's just Nora and Gina for now, but Lia & Mia are getting close as well. :wub:

Create an account to see this content!

Notable and she has done well for herself getting 300 days on vacation with zero cost, spending money and no great effort.

As to the viewers RLC need to be finding new tenants.

Despite being well over 100 days she now has the B2 master bedroom so logically is not leaving imminently :(

Unless outside of RLC she doesn't know any of the current B1 & B2 girls. Time will tell how things work out with them or if she is often out with her friends outside of RLC. Hopefully she does not fall back into an alcohol and substance stupor followed by crash to recover routine.