Fan Page Gina

2 hours ago, delta10 said:

Despite being well over 100 days she now has the B2 master bedroom so logically is not leaving imminently :(

Unless outside of RLC she doesn't know any of the current B1 & B2 girls. Time will tell how things work out with them or if she is often out with her friends outside of RLC. Hopefully she does not fall back into an alcohol and substance stupor followed by crash to recover routine.

I agree and most of all your last statement!!  "seeing that she is on the leader board, lets give her a chance and see where things go."8)

Now that the triplets have been broken up, Gina looks bored. Kris climbed into bed with her this morning and it looks like they are friendly but I don't have high hopes anything will happen. Gina looks like she can't wait to get out of there.

So long Gina. Her arrival was met with criticism from some. On her departure, many of those critics were saying how they'd miss her and how ladies like her were needed on RLC to teach the newbies. I share dizzo's opinion, I miss her already. Come back soon Gina.

2 hours ago, Rhodie said:

So long Gina. Her arrival was met with criticism from some. On her departure, many of those critics were saying how they'd miss her and how ladies like her were needed on RLC to teach the newbies. I share dizzo's opinion, I miss her already. Come back soon Gina.

She was surprising this time. Was a lot of fun to watch with the twins and after they left she tried to get the others to join in the fun. Did manage to get Kiki and Kris to dance some. I was indifferent about her return but really got to like her by the time these 4 months ended. I know it was her third tour and rarely do girls return after that but I'm hoping she does (twins too) like Irma and Danaya did. But whatever she chooses to do I wish her well in life and hope she does well.

Gina's  last few days was ok...she did show leadership and that she could stay sober when she wanted too.   I do think that her so call friends "Rus, and his lady Kylie...and a few times the twins kept her drunk at times to bring in viewers."  Yes in the beginning of this return Leo and his lady Stella was her weakness when it came to drinking and other substance.   Gina was fun, one who could get a viewer "depending on what they signed up for too."   Lets hope she does come back another day....but does take time and try some rehab for her problem.8)

I really enjoyed Gina this Tour and her highjinks with the Twins.  Clearly they have lots of fun together.  They are all young and relatively carefree so they should enjoy life to the fullest.  They come from an area of Europe that is not well off, not certain what their education leads them too, but they are attractive and fun to watch.  Time enough to settle down and become retail drones like so many others!  Travel safe Gina and hope to see you on a future Tour.

• 2 months later...

Just wondering if Gina do or did camwork for other (cam)sites or modelling for adverticement of fashionshows. With her looks and behaviour in front of cam i suggest leaving rlc doesnt have to be the end of her appereance on the web

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, delta10 said:

So yet again

Create an account to see this content!
]

I think she was in Spain the whole time since her last visit.  I don't think there's any flights to or from Spain at the present time be as the current conditions in the area.

Gina the site drunk is back yet again for another 90 days of getting drunk for the viewers.  Surly all her drinks must be on the house for her to dare bring her ass in from the outside among others while the Virus is going on!!!....Surprised!!!!...hell now...she usually returns this time of year anyway!!!   Gina doesn't get drunk....Gina gets fucked up,  lets see what kind of shit she does on this adventure!!! LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!