Fan Page Gina

Looks like Gina's house boy has gone again,  I am sure he well be back again to un-load his balls again soon.  After going threw other women threw out the GP and now Gina, I am sure he well strike again with others.   One thing for sure, she didn't lean anything from his actions with her so call friend...."maybe she well go over to the B2 apartment and give her a hug for screwing man seeing she is so forgiving now!!!8)

6 hours ago, kakuk said:

Having spent years watching Gina, I felt sorry for her when she found out curly shagged Uly in the same apartment while she was there. What a gentleman. Were the tears she cried the next day real? Who knows, who cares. She now knows she is just another notch in his belt, a meaningless fuck until the next bunch of druggies move into B1. She seems ok with it so, just enjoy seeing Gina get laid. It has been a long wait!

On 5/29/2020 at 9:19 AM, damnyankee said:

So, denigrating and shaming others is "part of this section"?  To what point? Does it make you feel better about yourself?  Is it likely to change anyone's behavior?  I'm confused.

You do realize that this site contains "fucking, sucking, licking, whoring, dick sucking, swapping spit, sharing dildos, pussy eating, pussy fingering, cheating, drugs, fake lesbian shows and so on"....and this is the Chat/Forum, where members do get to express their thoughts and their own beliefs.  Maybe you made a big mistake and logged into the wrong site, maybe your looking for the "Bible Prayer of the day site." then you may not feel so confused.  Instead of looking for ways to criticize those in the forum, take a trip to the Chat Room where all is said minute by minute on the hour seven days a week....I sure there worse said in there!!!8)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Not sure how many of you have lived in Spain, but I've spent many years there even married a national.  If you've been in one of those coffins they call apartments, you've obviously learned how thin the walls are between apartments (and to top it off, even though we call them apartments, these are actually homes (condos in our terms) for many of the tenants, my in-laws own a couple.  In addition, working as a contractor when I left the military there, I learned that there is NO insulation between these match boxes and every word is heard.  I cannot imagine living in a place where the tenants partied all night long, with loud music, roller skating and just being totally irresponsible in how they disturbed the community.  You would think these ladies, with their friends would be a little more discrete in their noise level.   Although I like being on this site, if these people lived in a house that was stand alone, it would be ok, but in the overcrowded suburbs of Barcelona or any other city for that matter is disrespectful of your neighbors.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Well it looked like Gina didn't leave after all, but went from one whore house to another.  I wonder if she well be at that one for another six months to a year?  Times must be really bad for RLC right now.   Oh well I guess any used hole well do for now.   Surly her few fans well love the idea of seeing her for a few more months longer might put a small boner in their pants.  Besides staying drunk and high and letting others fuck her boyfriends, I am still trying to figure out what is the turn on for some!!! LOL8)