Fan Page Gina

As we can see from Plank's pic above, Kylie dressed appropriately in mourning black for missing the Twins but Gina opted to cheer herself up.

I don't think she has ever looked more beautiful dancing in a pink bikini, wearing angel wings and singing into a devil's trident.

Stella danced along with her, and she has never looked so happy.    Stella meant those several-days-ago kisses but Gina meant only to have fun.

Last night Gina spent longer applying Nivea to her arsehole than ever before.    Kristy would have come twice.

She needs some love (but perhaps doesn't realise it) and Stella wants to give it (maybe Gina is a little scared at just how much).     Can they get Kylie out of the way?

Failing that, some sexy massaging - paradoxically Gina might feel safer in a threesome with Kylie.    

Last night / this morning Gina got naked, give or take her robe, and danced with Kylie while the others were in the bathroom or out on the balcony. Lola came down just with a towel but then was wrapped up out on the balcony rather than naked dancing.

A good few drinks were sunk and speculation about other substances too but when Lola got her pinned down on the bed she resisted intimate fun. Her and Kylie became the bystanders.

Of course things may change, Gina is up to around 65 days, but so far my view that to let go and submit she needs to be so drunk / stoned that she will be beyond getting really involved and responding still stands.

Stepford Gina?

The surprise last night was how compliant Gina was with Lola.    She allowed a long kiss in the bath, which I interpreted as Lola giving Gina a lesson in what was expected.     Gina smiled and danced blithely, and fetched when told.

In Stella's room with the others she seemed oblivious to the raunchy massage and kissing Lola was acting out with Poly and Stella.    Except, she danced a little apart, and at one point Lola had to fetch her back into the group.     When Kylie turned down a massage Gina clearly took confidence she could turn it down too.  

I was glad to see her strong and assertive but also I really wanted to see her writhing under the three witches tongues.   (L, P and S)

Going by the body language I would say things were moving at bit too far too quickly for Gina and she didn't feel comfortable to participate.

The kiss in the shower was hot. :wub:

If Stella, Lola and Polya had toned down the start of the massage session a bit and kept it sensual instead of raunchy, I think Gina would have been willing to get massaged as well. I would have loved to see how she responds to eight hands on her body. 

Lola still has a bit over three weeks left to work her magic and try to pull Gina over to the dark side, but Sundays events tell me that slow and steady wins the race with Gina, not throwing her to the lions. 

2 hours ago, CowArt said:

Going by the body language I would say things were moving at bit too far too quickly for Gina and she didn't feel comfortable to participate.

The kiss in the shower was hot. :wub:

If Stella, Lola and Polya had toned down the start of the massage session a bit and kept it sensual instead of raunchy, I think Gina would have been willing to get massaged as well. I would have loved to see how she responds to eight hands on her body. 

Lola still has a bit over three weeks left to work her magic and try to pull Gina over to the dark side, but Sundays events tell me that slow and steady wins the race with Gina, not throwing her to the lions. 

You may well be right, time will tell.

The same potentially happened when Lola was at B2 with several girls and it is worse once she is fueled by alcohol and more. If she had stepped back and let them explore each other at their pace with gentle encouragement things may have progressed.

9 hours ago, CowArt said:

So why do you assume Lola is only here for a month?

My concern is the amount of time Gina spends outside the apartment. Sometimes up to 20 hours. I have no idea what Gina is doing or if she has RLC approval but she is a waste of time being in apartment is she is only sleeping in her bedroom. I would love RLC to either talk to her or remove her.

The absence of Gina starts to be disturbing. 3 days in a row is longer then what Nicole ever did. Besides that Gina is typically the type of blonde girl the spanish would fly for. Thus I think its no surprise that she found a fuckfriend who even can house her. What I don't understand is, why she is not removed from the house, she  could stay where ever she wants until her visa is over except that she has to declare it to the authority which should not be a problem.

So I Wonder why RLC keeps her in the appartement and reserves a room for her whilst I am sure many other girls would be happy to join in. It would make us customers certainly  more happy then watching an empty room.

Gina has been at home loads during her stay, and mostly naked.    She regularly gives wide open shots of her very snackable labia.

She lost the Twins, and the friendship with Stella never quite worked for her.    Sadly, it is clear she is completely straight, though her few kisses with Stella were very sexy.

She will be leaving soon.    Maybe she is out of the house getting fucked, or shopping, or getting modelling photos done.     If she stays in B1 she has to cope politely with Lola 's approaches whose agenda is quite obvious and I guess is not to Gina's taste.

She gives great value poses in her room - the only problem being that the Night Vision in her room is hopelessly fuzzy.

Wait till dawn, and feast your eyes.

Who ever hopes that Gina will loosen up is on the wrong track. She show us all she has and she has enough of everything to please our eyes. But thats all we will get even solo performance is not of her taste or habit, she remains also dedicated to her bf (the new one I guess). I whish her the best, but if she wants success in RLC she has to understand that she will have to be a bit inspired by Jess who left the apartment with a lot of RLCF regrets and apparently some buiseness opportunities.

Anyhow whish you the best for the remaining 3 weeks and hope you make them a success.

On 6.05.2017 г. at 2:43 PM, RobertParker_88 said:

My concern is the amount of time Gina spends outside the apartment. Sometimes up to 20 hours. I have no idea what Gina is doing or if she has RLC approval but she is a waste of time being in apartment is she is only sleeping in her bedroom. I would love RLC to either talk to her or remove her.

Id rather have 5 mins of Gina than 24h of something unwatchable.

• 2 weeks later...