Masha and Sasha Fan Page

BORN-TO-RIDE

2 hours ago, Pleasant said:

It was how obvious though. He's lying on the bed, looking at his phone, Blonde comes in and climbs on him, says something, he gets up and leaves, then M,D & Blonde all go in to the bedroom!! She might as well have shouted to him "OUT!!" !! Ridiculous.

Create an account to see this content!

1 hour ago, Scorpio 22 said:

What annoys me is the ones that say they don't watch them but think they know what's happening. Some of you wonder why why you are disliked by others. 

Rule of thumb if they say they don't they do. If the say they will They won't . I've learn to take it in stride and keep it moving. 

Looks like the L..O..V..E..light is on and Masha, Dasha and Sasha are balled up under each other in their fly trap bed again ...LOL   Masha and Dasha looks like two crack heads with nothing but ribs showing on the sides of their bodies and Sasha who looks as though he just got off of a banana boat.   I wondering why the visiting guest is still there, and now in the living room all alone...unless the bad snitch smell of body fluids are that bad in the bed room....I really wouldn't take a chance on sleeping or laying in there bed either......"a risk just to lay on the couch."8)

Well,  MSD have done it again! Congrats!

Why?

Getting the 2 places together for 'you-know-why' is so ludicrously obvious. Wonder who's idea it was. You can write it long before it happens. 
Don't do anything on the first night. Keep them guessing. Gets them top spot. Again. On it goes.

....And forget the rest. The other apartments may as well not bother even being there. But why should rlc be concerned when this lot are willing to do the work? Might as well move MSD and E&S in together in one mansion so this happens all the time with different partners on weekly basis.

I find it sad that it's come to this, when i think of how good rlc used to be. Genuinely sad. No wonder i'm losing interest in the whole thing.

But it's become what it's become. Que sera sera. And of course it's JMO. :(

26 minutes ago, Pleasant said:

Why?

Getting the 2 places together for 'you-know-why' is so ludicrously obvious. Wonder who's idea it was. You can write it long before it happens. 
Don't do anything on the first night. Keep them guessing. Gets them top spot. Again. On it goes.

....And forget the rest. The other apartments may as well not bother even being there. But why should rlc be concerned when this lot are willing to do the work? Might as well move MSD and E&S in together in one mansion so this happens all the time with different partners on weekly basis.

I find it sad that it's come to this, when i think of how good rlc used to be. Genuinely sad. No wonder i'm losing interest in the whole thing.

Create an account to see this content!

52 minutes ago, Pleasant said:

Why?

I suspect a place to stay on an Italy vacation is damn near an RLC company benefit, and I don't have a problem with any apartment if Eva is in it.

Italy is not a bad vacation spot, either (though a bit hotter than St. Pete's in summer). They've had several visits from their northern friends. Too bad the Siberian tenants have not been invited; it might loosen up Leora & Paul. Maya, of course, would probably would be thrilled to get away for a while. She's experimental. Invite them all.

Plus, if you are an RLC tenant, you can sleep with Guru Sasha and learn new yoga techniques from the Master!

On 8/1/2018 at 11:52 AM, RUBBERMAN said:

Looks like the L..O..V..E..light is on and Masha, Dasha and Sasha are balled up under each other in their fly trap bed again ...LOL   Masha and Dasha looks like two crack heads with nothing but ribs showing on the sides of their bodies and Sasha who looks as though he just got off of a banana boat.   I wondering why the visiting guest is still there, and now in the living room all alone...unless the bad snitch smell of body fluids are that bad in the bed room....I really wouldn't take a chance on sleeping or laying in there bed either......"a risk just to lay on the couch."8)

RLC would have to burn EVERYTHING in that apt and hose it down with industrial cleaner like would be used if there was a nuclear waste accident if they ever leave. Who knows what is crawling on everything. Ick. Just the thought makes my skin crawl.