Masha and Sasha Fan Page

BORN-TO-RIDE

10 minutes ago, Alittle said:

RLC would have to burn EVERYTHING in that apt and hose it down with industrial cleaner like would be used if there was a nuclear waste accident if they ever leave. Who knows what is crawling on everything. Ick. Just the thought makes my skin crawl. 

Better stripping it back to bare walls and starting again. I'm sure some weirdo's would buy items from the apartment if they were available lol. :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Scorpio 22 said:

Love or hate them still one of the most watched and talked about, even the ones that say they don't watch them know a lot of what's happening ::)

The Chatbox often contains a running commentary on what is going on, so there is no need to watch, as you get all information that way. Plus the thumbnails are an obvious indication of what is going on too.

1 hour ago, Pleasant said:

The Chatbox often contains a running commentary on what is going on, so there is no need to watch, as you get all information that way. Plus the thumbnails are an obvious indication of what is going on too.

50/50 most of the time... What is going on and what some think is going on no matter if it is on camera or not. Some must have inside information. ::) :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Bandit said:

50/50 most of the time... What is going on and what some think is going on no matter if it is on camera or not. Some must have inside information. ::) :ph34r:

I hear ya, but i was just referring to the actual on-cam action, not the 'theories' segments! :lol:

I see that its that time of the month that the cleaning lady comes and clean and try to disinfect Masha and her crews apartment...."maybe instead of one lady taking on that big task...they should have sent a crew of five to do the job" seeing that this apartment has more bodily fluids "Germs" all over the place then any apartment...."besides B1."   After all the company in the last few days I am sure this cleaning lady has her work ahead of her the rest of the day....."I do think she "the cleaning lady"should wait for Dasha to get home so she can use the toilet plunger on her mouth after going down on Sasha and Masha.8)

Create an account to see this content!