Masha and Sasha Fan Page

14 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

I see that its that time of the month that the cleaning lady comes and clean and try to disinfect Masha and her crews apartment...."maybe instead of one lady taking on that big task...they should have sent a crew of five to do the job" seeing that this apartment has more bodily fluids "Germs" all over the place then any apartment...."besides B1."   After all the company in the last few days I am sure this cleaning lady has her work ahead of her the rest of the day....."I do think she "the cleaning lady"should wait for Dasha to get home so she can use the toilet plunger on her mouth after going down on Sasha and Masha.8)

Create an account to see this content!

The cleaning lady may need to put on a Hazmat Suit before starting the Chore.   :D

22 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

I see that its that time of the month that the cleaning lady comes and clean and try to disinfect Masha and her crews apartment...."maybe instead of one lady taking on that big task...they should have sent a crew of five to do the job" seeing that this apartment has more bodily fluids "Germs" all over the place then any apartment...."besides B1."   After all the company in the last few days I am sure this cleaning lady has her work ahead of her the rest of the day....."I do think she "the cleaning lady"should wait for Dasha to get home so she can use the toilet plunger on her mouth after going down on Sasha and Masha.8)

Create an account to see this content!

For something that seems to offend you so much, you obviously spend a lot of time watching them. Maybe you are just jealous!

8 minutes ago, Capeguy said:

For something that seems to offend you so much, you obviously spend a lot of time watching them. Maybe you are just jealous!

And for someone who doesn't like my comments so bad, you spend a lot of time reading and catching up on them...."you must be very jealous!"8)

On 8/9/2018 at 1:30 PM, Captain Bushytail said:

I suspect a place to stay on an Italy vacation is damn near an RLC company benefit, and I don't have a problem with any apartment if Eva is in it.

Italy is not a bad vacation spot, either (though a bit hotter than St. Pete's in summer). They've had several visits from their northern friends. Too bad the Siberian tenants have not been invited; it might loosen up Leora & Paul. Maya, of course, would probably would be thrilled to get away for a while. She's experimental. Invite them all.

Plus, if you are an RLC tenant, you can sleep with Guru Sasha and learn new yoga techniques from the Master!

You have proposed one of the best ideas I have heard recently. You may have said it in jest but I think it's worthy strong consideration by RLC. More..More !!!

I've been watching MSD for the past few days, primarily observing the interactions between Masha and Sasha. I'm starting to feel that their relationship is deteriorating slowly but surely due to Sasha's feelings of loss of control. He seems unhappy about the sleeping rotations where Masha gets alone time with Dasha. He seems especially resentful of Masha's guest and is pouting like a small child for having to sleep on the floor because it's Masha's turn to sleep alone with Dasha. I may be reading this wrongly but whatever the reason, Sasha seems to be developing resentment towards Masha. He still performs the required RLC contracted behaviors with Masha but it seems, now, to be no more than an obligatory duty. I hope Sasha can overcome his negative feelings before his resentment turns to hatred. 

4 hours ago, Daleys said:

The guest guy please can you turn facing the cam so we can see your cock when you shower.

Have you seen this guys' face? He has tattoo scripts written on both sides of his face like some Russian Mafia figure who never needs to worry about going to a job interview because he is a "made" man. 

Now that Masha's guest have gone, it looks like she may have gone back to stay with her boyfriend for a while. Before this new relationship started, I can't recall that Masha ever stayed away two or more days and nights at a time. But she can't stay for long because she has to put in her RLC time on camera or she won't get paid. I really hope she convinces the new guy to come home with her and  to go on camera because I'd like to watch the dynamics of who gets to occupy the big bed. LOL

With Masha gone for a while, we get to see what a Dasha, Sasha apartment would look like. I was wrong when I suggested in a much earlier post that Dasha would not step up to the demanding duties of domesticity that Masha was performing. Not only is Dasha getting up to prepare meals, I just watched her bath Masha's cat. LOL So does this answer any questions about who is likely to be the one to leave when this trio finally splits up and who will script the scenarios with Masha gone? Stay tuned. LOL

So when Masha comes back home from an extended stay, Dasha and Sasha leave immediately upon her return for their extended stay (or what I call, their "second honeymoon"). To me, this demonstrates a serious new development in their deteriorating relationships. The couple that was brought in as guests seem to have no sexual interest in Masha (or in each other for that matter and Masha does not show in sexual interest in either of them). So why are they there? I think their only reason for being their is to distract viewers from what is really going on. (that Sasha and Masha can no longer stand to be together in the same place at the same time). Maybe having these guest come in (I call them the "wall paper couple" is the only thing that RLC can figure out at this late stage of events or what has been called the pending "train wreck".