Fan Page Stella

On ‎2016‎-‎08‎-‎16 at 8:26 AM, StnCld316 said:

Chocolate Pussy.              (The Image Content is No Longer Accessible)

It has been awhile since RLC has had any Ebony on their Apartment Listings.

Mmmmmm chocolate sounds nice but she is not my type sadly but if you melt chocolate on her pussy i mite change my mind lol

Edited by StnCld316

Welcome to RLC, Stella, and thank you for your willingness to share a bit of your life with us.

Was only able to watch you for a short while on your first night. You seemed shy when you got ready for bed that night, but proved me wrong last night. You went through almost an entire pack of cigarettes and a fair amount of wine to work up the courage, but stripped down to just your panties to have Irma paint your awesome assets, see delta10's pics for that.

The paint had to come off at one point ofcourse, giving us a chance to admire your beautiful body, full frontal in the shower, getting rinsed off by Irma and Polya.

I think you set the record yesterday for a newcomer getting comfortable with the cameras.

Again, welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay. If yesterday was a promise of things to come, I will certainly enjoy your stay. ;)