Fan Page Stella

Wow.   Last night's paint fest in Ilona's room was great.   Favourite for me was Irma on top of Stella rubbing tits together.

Afterwards Stella seemed pleasingly keen to help the others wash the paint off.

I noticed this as well. :) Hopefully more paint sessions in the future!

@momo5768 Thanks for the photos. Finally I have seen Stella in her full glory. I am not disappointed. She is gorgeous. I like!

@Landais Thanks for the information. I didn't know that RLC  had become that ruthless and brutal with banning people for posting their images.

How about posting some good video of this chick instead of posting crap? The reason I say this is not for the comments so far of Stella its because in general when I go in to the gallery I see crap that has nothing to do with RLC, and yes Stella is super hot , its about time they some color and flavor to RLC

Yesterday I was out until late evening local time. When I looked in Stella was crashed out on the sofa. After a while she moved to the position kindly captured and posted above then got up and went to the balcony, I guess for a smoke.

What had happened earlier in the day / night before? Did she drink, for her at least, a lot of wine in the apartment, had she been out or was she just very tried rather than ' under the influence ' ?