Fan Page Stella

On 8/29/2016 at 1:35 AM, dougiestyle4u said:

How about a girl that has Stella's tits and Desiree's ass. I would love her this much  <-------------------------------------> which is one hand feeling up her big round thick solid ass and the other hand feeling up those huge succulent tits. WOW!!! That would be the ultimate girl.

Oh my indeed that would be the ultimate girl. It is unfortunate that no one girl is perfect. I find myself spending more time looking at Stella right now probably because she is fresh meat.

Stella had the occasional scratch at her pussy and when Ilona left to go to bed my hopes were high.

Sure enough she got into the position, legs tightly entwined - method Elisa- watching her ipad held in her left hand.

Nothing seemed to be happening.   Then I caught what she was watching - some sort of cartoon!

She's back in position now, but a sheet is covering her breasts.

She's squeezing her thighs and writhing a little.   Now a finger outside her knickers.

A pause.   Searching now on her phone.   Watching.    Long pause.   Her right hand fingers are underneath her thigh but mostly hidden.

Volume up high but no noise, and maybe she came.   A yawn.   And she's going to sleep.