Fan Page Stella

I was watching Carolina when they came home last night and suddenly realised Stella was naked in bed with a dildo.

As before, Stella did not seem to come to an earthshattering conclusion. She went to sleep with the dildo still inside.

but half an hour ago, 2 PM LT, she got out of bed and came back to bed with the dildo and her phone.

I'm hoping she'll throw off the covers in a minute and do us a show.

6 hours ago, iloner said:

I was watching Carolina when they came home last night and suddenly realised Stella was naked in bed with a dildo.

As before, Stella did not seem to come to an earthshattering conclusion. She went to sleep with the dildo still inside.

but half an hour ago, 2 PM LT, she got out of bed and came back to bed with the dildo and her phone.

I'm hoping she'll throw off the covers in a minute and do us a show.

Maybe she just using the dildo to stretch her pussy, just a thought!!

i have been on this site for going on two year's,and i have never seen someone as attractive as her(stella),but today she let me down,when i open the computer this morning,i seen a man in her room and on top of her,what's with that ?and why do she keep pulling the cover's over her ? is she embarrass about something ?with that fat butt she has!,she should be proud to let us see her having sex.i got upset but i got over it.stella,if you get a chance to read this please reply back ! i know you won't get this,but it helps(lol)

Frank, I have been a big fan of Stella's but i have to say the coke fueled sex sessions over the last two days and Stella's aiding and abetting them has been a disappointment to me.  I simply cannot look and see the same person I saw last week.  I realize that she appears to have now found the love of her live in Sluggo as we call him, but he is simply a drug mule.  I see nothing good coming of this.  and I appreciate that Belle is an adult as well, but Stella appeared to lead her down a path.  And Lima, that poor woman is on a self distructuve path that will not end well.

When I looked in tonight it was a surprise to see Stella's name missing, swapping with Belle would have been less of a surprise. If a name was missing I considered Milena most likely and second Lima.

If voluntary it seems very quick even if to move in with ' CokeGuy 2 '.

While we will never know it seems very plausible that right back to 'HairyMan' she was involved more than we thought and there was something other than water or vodka in the bottles she was seen with.

For her however many days with RLC, Stella has looked magnificent but mostly stayed outside the action.    Handmaiden to Polya being dildoed by Lola, but I think she was not done  herself: joining the foursome on lola's bed - but making phone calls while all around her heaved and moaned.    Restrained rather than open, even when a 10 inch pink dildo was half hanging out of her pussy, and this was a couple of times, but otherwise she appeared to me not to bate much.   Perhaps I missed the fun.

I missed most of this weekend because I was away Saturday, and when I logged on last night 11ish pm LT it was a different Stella    She was clearly out of her head and was being banged from behind while trying to cover herself with the bedcover.    They dropped off to sleep.

I looked at the days events on Chatbox.    Switched back and they had started again from the back and then both her legs high in the air around his cock.    Stella was trying to stay on the bed and at the same time cover herself with the bedcover.   They finished and went to sleep.

I tried to find out what had been happening on CC forums - usually quite slow.   Switched back and they had started again.   Once again Stella was half off the end of the bed desperately clutching the bedcover over her lower half while being fucked.

And I hear they were at it again several time, probably substance fuelled, before she left.    Perhaps this was the Bf wqe had heard about but not seen before.    Perhaps she was just paying a relative stranger for pharmaceuticals.

What a way to bow out.    But shame we weren't treated to some of that action by this beautiful girl for all those days she remained slightly to the side, and never in the middle, of the action.

Can't believe Stella is gone. So lets recap we have this beautiful woman named Stella with a killer body. She is shy and mostly outside  of all the action. Then parties start happening on a regular basis{ a good thing}  And finally she not only is in on the action. She is the main attraction. Now is the time to get rid of her. Really. Use her as the scapegoat. She did not start this thing with the drugs, the last I checked that girl is still there. I hope beyond hope to see you return. Good luck to you Stella. You deserved better than this 

Iloner,

Sunday Stella was banged at B1 in Belle's bed just before she, the guy and Lima left for B2 so four bangings that evening / early morning. I think it was posted that when they first made it to B1 two bangings again in Belle's bed but I will stand corrected if wrong.

I do hope housekeeping cleaned and laundered everything well for Jasmin.